Thread: Nulldc Naomi - Games start then crash.

Thanks

Unhappy Nulldc Naomi - Games start then crash.

Hi,

I've put a fair few hours into getting nulldc naomi 1.0.4 r150 to work, but i'm out of ideas:

My PC is: C2D E8400, 2 GB Ram, 8800GT graphics, Windows 7.

I have obtained the 'NAOMI BIOS' (the non gd_ROM one), the LST files and Marvel vs Capcom 2 (NAOMI ROM page) from Emuparadise.

From the bios file i've extracted epr21576e.ic27 and renamed it to naomi_boot.bin in the data folder.

Using the no trace exe and normal boot, the bios screen shows, shows the japanese warning screen and when the games goes to start there is massive slowdown (from 100% to 1%) and the output window goes nuts with errors. I've attached some of the window output here. It eventually crashes.

I tried another game (virtua athletics) and it seemed to boot OK.

My questions are:

1) Am I using the correct BIOS?
    2) Am I using the correct format ROMS? (dat + lst)
    3) Does anyone have any idea what i'm doing wrong?

Any help would be massively appreciated.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	206 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	47849Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.png 
Views:	286 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	47850Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	47851

Thanks

I'm with you, its impossible to work. I have tried everything to get the Marvel vs Capcom 2 Naomi version to run in nullDC, It can't be done. The only possibility is the rom on emuparadise isn't compatible with it. I have tried every Bios, every other game works flawlessly. This just crashes on the now loading game screen.

I really wish someone would help with this.

Thanks

Have you tried it on Demul??? You can get the game to run on the Demul emulator. Strange tho the games for the emulator are not that big but run fairly smooth. It is the Naomi version of Marvel Vs Capcom 2 also.