Thread: Twilight Princess save dump

Thanks

Default Twilight Princess save dump

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I recently did a play-through of Twilight Princess on Wii (North America) and made a chronicle of my save files along the way. There are 20 save files, and you're never too far away from any point in the game with these files. Additional information about using the save files, contacting me, and other stuff is in the readme file of the rar. The link is on mega.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. I can 100% guarantee there is no malware on this file or link. Please let me know if there was a better chain or forum for me to post this on. I hope some of you find it useful.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 19th-December-2015 at 02:03. Reason: link coded