Thread: Things just seem to change.....

�Fury_Within� Guest

Default Things just seem to change.....

I came to Emuparadise back in march and I found it fun. You could exchange ideas in the free for all and it was FREE as in freedom of speech. Now it's just no longer fun. There are strict rules and hypocritical mods. And it's sad. It was a sign of things to come when Tal left. This is no longer fun. I used to be able to say what i wanted but now i cant. Everything that a mod dissagrees with is now spam. When i came free for all said "from your smelliest pair of socks to your favorite cookies" But now it's a game of favorites. This is old. You can no longer have an opinion or do anything fun without some rule being invoked. So until things change So long..............

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

GREAT! Another loser making a stand just to hear himself speak. Take a hike. Of course that is after you've lowered yourself from that soapbox you are on.
    Tell me something, moron. How can you get that this board has gone to hell because of the Mods? It's you guys who are ****ing this place up. This Emuparadise is almost NOTHING like the one I joined back in the day. You guys came in, and welcome though you are, you've changed it into something not even vaugley resembling the Emuparadise of old.
    Did you ever stop to think for just one moment that the reason Spam became such a huge focus now is because of the actions of you guys? NO! You just blame all your bullshit on us, like you have nothing to do with it. Certain members have turned the board into a Spam wasteland, and to me it's no fun to be around when it's that way. The only reason I havn't taken off is because of the sanctity of RetroParadise, where loosers like you cant stink up the joint with your pissing and moaning and spamming and just acting stupid in general.
    So, once you've grown up feel free to come back and join us. Till then you can continue to believe that we are hypocritical jerks who play favorites. I for one know the truth. We aren't perfect, and at the end of the day we are only human. But we are doing what we do for a reason. We Moderate because you people make us. Dont like it? I dont care. Read my signature.
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 22nd-September-2002 at 17:47.

Thanks

First things first. This message board is located in cyberspace. Not in the United States or wherever else you live. So don't act like it's your right to be free to say whatever you wish. That being said, I think we're extremely lenient here. The only thing that will get you in trouble is using certain choice curse words and posting things that would offend most people.

And strict rules. These would be what exactly? We don�t tolerate spam, we don�t allow warez, and we don�t like it when the first thing people do when they get to the boards is request roms or isos. Strict? Hardly.

On the issue of Tal. Tal posted something that offended most people. He was given a warning as a result. Tal took this as a personal attack against him and decided to leave the boards. Now I really liked Tal, and I�m sorry that he left. But he left on his own free will, he wasn�t banned.

�Everything that a mod dissagrees with is now spam.� Yeah, I�d agree with you there. You know why that is? Because that�s the only rule that people ever end up breaking. The admins/mods got tired of seeing it and so they�re cracking down on it now. It wasn�t that there wasn�t spam before, it�s just that no one was doing anything about it.

And if you happen to think that there are a lot of unjustly closed threads, take it to the person who�s closing all the threads. And if that doesn�t work out the way you like, take it to one of the admins. They�re people, they�ll listen to you. That doesn�t mean they�ll agree with you. Failing that, your only other option is to leave the boards. Sometimes people on the boards just don�t jive, that happens. You move on and find better places. Just don�t blame the people you don�t jive with for your problems. You have other options.
    -Mason Gray: Less vowels, same great consonant taste.

Thanks

Bye bye now, bubye, bubye now. Becareful you don't trip on your way out.:takethat:
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Re: Things just seem to change.....

Originally posted by �Fury_Within�
    You can no longer have an opinion or do anything fun without some rule being invoked.
    Well if you regard making pages of one and two word posts and offending the message board staff as 'fun', I frankly feel quite sorry for you.

Thanks

*sniff* *weep* Oh no! Fury Within, whoever he is, is leaving.
    XBL I IcedEarth28
    Play with me!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Isn't this a sad day Vengeance? A sad day indeed...