Thread: Tactics ogre classic boy emu ps1 load file failure

Thanks

Default Tactics ogre classic boy emu ps1 load file failure

I've tried a cheat enabled and non-cheat enabled file in the game and it still says failed to load when trying to load an in-game save. I've never encountered this problem with final fantasy tactics, final fantasy 7, legend of dragoon, or any other game. Any help is apprdciated. Also, I'm not a big techy or anything so I may not understand certain descriptions as well as others

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Emulation on Android platform I guess? Thread moved.

Edit:
    By "in-game save" do you mean an actual game save or a save state? You should avoid relying on save states.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 8th-December-2015 at 00:33.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

I mean an in game save. It saved the the "memory card slot 1 first save slot" after the second battle at amorika castle. Classic boy emulator doesn't allow the loading of state saves if you're using the free version, and I am currently unemployed while in school