Thread: Ephemeral Fantasia..

thread_of_fate Guest

Default Ephemeral Fantasia..

Hi,

I was interested in a PS2 game called Ephemeral Fantasia when i read a brief article in one of my playstation mags about it. However, this game seems slightly rare as i have never seen it for sale. Only once at EB but that was second-hand and it was gone next time i was there. It is by Konami and it was released in the US/Canada. Does anyone know where i can buy this title? (Since asking for ps2 iso's is kinda warez-like). Besides i think its DVD anywayz. Anyway, if you know anything about this game or where to buy it, let me know. Thanks a bunch.

ToF

battousai Guest

we have it here in maine... you can also find it at half.com

why do you want the game... i know it's unique but from what i heard and read about it, it's not worth the money...

i would suggest you buy kingdom hearts instead...

just my opinion

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've also heard the same. Though it does have a little mini game where you can use the Guitar Freaks guitar to play. Weird.

thread_of_fate Guest

Yea thx for the website. (half.com i mean) i cant find that damnable game anywayz. I am also getting Kingdom Hearts.

battousai Guest

it is there... the picture was wrong...

see here