Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Ps3

Thanks

Play on your fucking emulator then. Although you won't get any new games . Then again... are there any amateur SNES game makers? It should be possible... somehow... any 1337 h4x0rs wanna start making games for us to play? I'll pay you nothing!

Thanks

I think there will always be people who will make good games, but.....the graphics are taking more and more over, because of spoiled small brats grrrr

Thanks

Ha! I made the 400th view of this thread!

Thanks
    EP Points

I know wat u mean i still would be considered a gwafix kid but i used to have an amiga and some of those games totally rocked! syndicte,hero quest and cannon fodder to name but a few, those games had terrible "gwafix" but because of their great gameplay i still love those games cos they were awesome but some of the new games are "gwafix" over gameplay... i think it should be the other way round like it used too... damn my hand is hurting ... typing with one hand....