Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shining the Holy Ark and Yabause

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you want to regrab the image I have it redump John.

http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...U-%28Redump%29

Just merge the bins and it should work just fine, il test myself right now.

Edit: I used isobuster to merge the bin and its working just fine with the yabause core, just set frameskip on in the core options and itil be smooth as it can be with or without shaders.
    Last edited by Warrior; 25th-November-2015 at 18:31.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    This is why I mentioned in my sig that if you need a little tutorial ask away since its always confusing to new users.

Open Retroarch and go to Online Updater > Core Updater > Yabause, then update the core lists.

Put this in your Retroarch system folder http://emulation.gametechwiki.com/in...Emulator_Files The top link that says Retroarch Bios.

After you put the extracted files in the Retroarch system folder go to settings> directory settings> bios directory and set it to the system folder in the retroarch folder.

Its not default for some strange reason so you gotta do that manually.

Load the Yabause core and go to information>core information, does it say the bios is present?

If so hit exit so it will save your settings in case it crashes, open it back up and try loading a game.

It runs way better than vanilla.

BTW Zorlon it was 2 AM and I have degenerative vision.
    Just noticed the enter button doesn't seem to work on any of the options on the orange colored screen. It lets me scroll up and down with the up and down buttons but that's about it. Mouse click doesn't work either.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by John Pekrig View Post
    Just noticed the enter button doesn't seem to work on any of the options on the orange colored screen. It lets me scroll up and down with the up and down buttons but that's about it. Mouse click doesn't work either.
    Whoops Deja Vu,I forgot to break this down.

Did you read the help screen on startup?

X confirms

Z cancels

Enter defaults a highlighted option

F toggles fullscreen

F1 toggles the GUI when ingame

In the settings>input options go to Input user 1 binds>user 1 bind all then you will input your controller buttons 1 at a time.

Set it up just like a SNES and PSX pad Exactly as this is how every emulator control is set up until you load a game then you can change button keys.

Retroarch is meant for almost full controller use since the authors made it for a consolized emulation experience, it controls mostly everything.

You should use a Nightly build, the one you want is titled Retroarch.7z, it should be on the bottom of the windows nightly 64 bit.

I really need to make my tutorial................

RA is not hard at all to use, it makes using the stand emulators easy as pie to setup and run since once you set up the standard options then everything is setup and ready to use unless you need a slight tweak in the emulators core/input options.

Any other questions ask away and il answer them to the best of my ability.
    Last edited by Warrior; 25th-November-2015 at 23:25.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.