Thread: Trouble with Sims Bustin' Out; ISO not found??

Thanks

Exclamation Trouble with Sims Bustin' Out; ISO not found??

I'm new to this so I could be doing a lot wrong, but I downloaded the file from http://www.emuparadise.me/Sony_Plays...51241-download and then extracted the files... When I go to load it in the PCSX2 it goes to start up, but then quickly exits and a message saying " File not found. Path: IsoFileSystem"
    Anyone have any advice? It's really bugging me. I would ask my boyfriend but he bet me 20 bucks I couldn't figure it out myself, and well, I don't like to admit when I can't do something on my own and I want to prove him wrong. lol
    Thanks a bunch!

Thanks
    EP Points

Can you post a screenshot of the file you ended up with?

It's possible one of two things happened: either it's still compressed (sometimes things are double compressed) or you could have extracted it too far (as in extracting the actual ps2 files which can sometimes happen depending on the settings of your zip program)

The error you're getting is simply saying it can't find a bootable iso which leads me to suspect one of those two. It's a simple error and you're almost there. Make sure you choose the fast boot option in pcsx2 which will bypass the usual ps2 startup screen and go straight to the game.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Run as Administrator

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    Run as Administrator
    Well there is that too...