Thread: Micro SD won't physically fit into USB adapter

Thanks

Question Micro SD won't physically fit into USB adapter

So I'm not the most technologically literate person, but I'm way confused over this. I got an R4 card with a USB adapter, along with a 4gb micro SD. Now the micro SD will not even fit into the USB all the way and I'm not sure how to get it in there. It fits fine in the R4 card itself and as far as I can tell those two should be compatible once I'm able to get a kernel on there(R4 SDHC Upgrade Revolution). Maybe the USB is faulty? Is there another type I can buy?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

A micro SD card is not made to fit into a USB slot without a proper adapter. If this did not come with the MicroSD car, you can find one in the camera department at Walmart or other chain store.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Most of the little USB card adaptors...yeah the cards stick out and they don't have a click in and release spring like you see on laptops, phones etc.
    It's cheaper that way I guess

Spoiler warning: