Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad Quotes

Thanks

Yeh unfortunatley i am in england too
    I am sick of "RNB" gettin shuvved in my face,my geography teacher thought that for a "nice treat" we can have the radio on while we do our work,and all this bloody RNB or whtever music came on
    Of course the majority of the class liked it,there were only about 4 of us who wanted to stomp on tht radio.

Errr yeh thts about how i feel...

Thanks

Happens to me all the time, where I live we pick up 2GN, hich is Adult Contempory, TripleJ, which is Alternative(and by far the best) and EagleFM, which is what teenyboppers listen to, and it is played a hell of a lot at my school. It's horror.

Thanks

Happens to me all the time, where I live we pick up 2GN, hich is Adult Contempory, TripleJ, which is Alternative(and by far the best) and EagleFM, which is what teenyboppers listen to, and it is played a hell of a lot at my school. It's horror.
    I know England has a lot of shit music, but they have lots of good too...

Thanks

Yeh but there is more shit than good!

Im in the west mids in england,Wolverhampton to be exact,i dont listen to radio too much,as i only know of stations with crap muzik on,i tried to find a good one but it was a waste of time...

And as cosmic said we get all this pop shit shoved in our faces,they're everywhere on the adverts,unless u watch a decent music channel like Kerrang or sumthin,then tht is one place to get away from em.
    Last edited by Daz; 21st-September-2002 at 22:08.

Thanks
    EP Points

I heard that Kerang! are gonna start a radio station for the Midlands. They're trying to get a license for it at the moment. Sadly, I won't be able to get it here in Cornwall, unless I feel like listening to it over the internet. Oh well.

Thanks

Cool if they do.
    Trouble TV seem to be putting more rock and nu metal stuff on the adverts(anyonen watch it?)Yeh numetal sucks but its better than RNB music clips on their adds,i love tht channel cuz of its progs tho.

I think we've kinda got off topic now,u'll havto kill me