Thread: VICE emulator for Mac help

Thanks

Default VICE emulator for Mac help

I'm looking for any help or tutorials for using The VICE game emulator on my Mac OSX 10 computer. I have it installed and it will open a few games, but I can't figure out how to configure the keyboard for controls of the games. Some of the games load but are just blocks of color. So general tutorials would be helpful, but specifically the game control setup on the Mac version would be most helpful.

The directions, walkthroughs, and tutorials for PC's show different screens than I get on the Mac version, so any specific Mac instructions would be helpful since I haven't really found any yet.

Thanks for any help.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.
    Are you saying all VICE documentation seems to be of no help for the Mac version?

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Thread moved.
    Are you saying all VICE documentation seems to be of no help for the Mac version?

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    No, I just haven't found many tutorials specifically for the Mac. I actually just found a good one that showed how to set up the keyboard controls, but it didn't mention how to use the F1, F2, F3, etc keys for games that require it.
    Edit: Here's the video I found helpful for setting the controls in case any one else is having trouble.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnttAK5drZk
    Last edited by kmeyers; 12th-November-2015 at 22:57.