Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I hate Life

lockedinmycomp Guest

it's like in gamefaqs board, i have three acounts: allhailsomeone,notagain,luckoutguy and i login in any of those

battousai Guest

pm masj and ask him to change it... he's a good guy...

Thanks
    EP Points

elhaym, nice sig! *masj is dazzled*
    ILJ, I feel sorry for you man, it guess you must be really down in the dumps, I mean even your nick is about her.. I guess all you can probably do is go out for a walk and think.. what else, just think of her as someone who still made you a better person, no remorse and all, just a wonderful part of life, maybe she taught you how to love ? maybe something else ?
    Anyways, I can change your nick for you if you want to, but what do you want it to be ?

Thanks
    EP Points

Originally posted by I Love Jenny
    she dumped me.
    I feel for you man, I really do. I know it seems bad now, but you know what they say:

"Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."

It's important that you try and keep a positive attitude. Look at me for example - if you saw the 'How's School For You' thread (or whatever it was called) you'll remember that long depressed post of mine. Well, the truth is, I'm still depressed, but I'm trying not to let it get me down. I'm dealing with it by putting it to the back of my mind.

I know how you feel about the 'friends' too... I'm sure you must have some good, real friends. Even I don't appreciate all my friends as much as I should sometimes. Even though we all fall out with each other sometimes, we're still friends deep down. Remember, it's always the one you least suspect. One of my friends, although he can be a nerd sometimes, is probably one of my best friends, so I feel really bad if I've ever laughed about him. Like I said, sometimes I don't appreciate my friends as much as I should...

If you need some good songs to help you get through this, try Our Lady Peace's 'Whatever' and Green Day's 'Time Of Your Life'.

Good luck mate!

battousai Guest

Originally posted by MasJ
    elhaym, nice sig! *masj is dazzled*
    woohoo!!! masj likes my sig!

Thanks

Originally posted by Cosmic3K

"Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all."
    That's what I always say to people. I compare what they're going through with the fact that I've never had anything close to a girlfriend, and it will usually work out for them.

Thanks

I'm gonna keep my nick how it is for now. I've just spent the last 2hours on the fone to her & she sounds real regretful....plus I still love her.

god im confused
    Increase the size of your wang - PM crusher the words "poo poo" for extra length now!

Beware Coward!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ton
    Yeah that'sit , you're just so sexy , woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Thanks

Life is very complicated and has many mixed events and paths to choose. The best thing you can do is never worry about the past, but what you can do to change the future. Worrying will get you nowhere, you have to let things pass you by, and someday, people will notice that quality in you and will respect you and believe that you are a mature and responsible person. If Jenny and you get back together, then I will be happy for you, just remember what MasJ and the others said, it will give you more confidence. I myself have had a lot of grief, and it's just the beginning for this 14 year old who has no idea where to go with himself. Try to choose friends who are willing to listen and comfort you through your troubles. A true friend isn't just someone who can laugh and socialize well with you, but who can connect with you and understand what you are going through.

Thanks

ILJ, things will work out. They always do.

Thanks

That's exactly right.

Thanks

Awwwww... hope it does work out ILJ, you obviously love her . If she does regret it, then there is hope... you'll soon see whether she's the right girl for you or not.

Nachos, don't act like a jerk at school, just go to some other random place where there might be girls and try and pick them up instead. Better to take your chances with strangers than act like a shit around people who don't like you otherwise.

Carnage Guest

must be tough...my pc also crashes al the time...and love aint exactly my fame....AND my friends are also F*CKERS,but so am i ....anyway,i come home from school,turn on my pc(if it doesnt crash)and play some slipknot and spineshank songs,it really helps for me...

Thanks
    EP Points

It's a wonder how music always helps the soul. And at this moment, you should listen to some appropriate music