Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: EverDrive Packs Release Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Smoke's livestream describing tonight's major release right now (be there or be square) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTEq7wMmlkE
    Last edited by tjstogy; 30th-October-2017 at 23:15.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjstogy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Big round of applause to you guys. Simply staggering amount of updating, sorting, renaming, and organizing done.

I'm highly ocd and I can not find a single complaint or nit to pick with any of your work. These are easily the most comprehensive packs available and I'm simply stunned with the amount of effort it must have taken to do all this.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolf_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 290 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks, guys. Enjoy the Halloween Updates. There are way too many to list individually in one post, so please check out the changelogs. A huge thanks to Tjstogy, Game1213, Arithmaldor and everyone else who contributed to make this possible.

I'm officially on break from the EverDrive Project for a bit
    Last edited by smokemonster; 1st-November-2017 at 15:32.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to smokemonster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Holy Smokemonster!!! Thanks for this monster update and everyone that's involved in making this Trick or Treat pack available to us. I have been waiting for a longtime on the NeoGeo Pocket pack and it's now a reality!!!! Happy Halloween everyone!!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kublai2004 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks to everyone involved for the update! It's an amazing pack and a huge undertaking! In all honesty, this is one of the best and biggest collections from any source I've ever seen. Enjoy your time off SmokeMonster!

EDIT: I found a nice list of N64 region exclusives, not sure if it can be used for the project, or just something handy for those of us trying to minimize file size or duplicates. Personally I'd rather play from the US folder and keep the others as region exclusives. Anyway, heres the link: http://s9.zetaboards.com/Nintendo_64...pic/7342003/1/
    Last edited by boogiemanspud; 31st-October-2017 at 19:21. Reason: additional info

10. The Following User Says Thank You to boogiemanspud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Does Mega still only allow6Gb download as the Everdrive 64 update pack is 17GB or so.

Thanks
    EP Points

"It's been a while I've been on this site, I wonder if there are any updates..."
    ... O_o

Happy Halloween guys and many thanks for the awesome work once again !

13. The Following User Says Thank You to retroid34 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

A MASSIVE THANKS from me guys!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Leonardo Benito de Valle For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kublai2004 View Post
    Does Mega still only allow6Gb download as the Everdrive 64 update pack is 17GB or so.
    Yeah, I used this fix: https://www.reddit.com/r/megalinks/c..._exceeded_fix/ along with tunnelbear once it ran out of bandwidth. If you use megadownloader, you can continue the download after 8-10 hours.

EDIT: Guys, I have a problem. I just got my ED64 and can't get 64DD games to work. Do they need the expansion pack or am I missing something? An expansion pack is on the short list of things I need to purchase so I'm hoping this is the issue.
    Last edited by boogiemanspud; 1st-November-2017 at 00:05.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to boogiemanspud For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Yes you need an expansion pack absolutely.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to tjstogy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemanspud View Post
    Yeah, I used this fix: https://www.reddit.com/r/megalinks/c..._exceeded_fix/ along with tunnelbear once it ran out of bandwidth. If you use megadownloader, you can continue the download after 8-10 hours.

EDIT: Guys, I have a problem. I just got my ED64 and can't get 64DD games to work. Do they need the expansion pack or am I missing something? An expansion pack is on the short list of things I need to purchase so I'm hoping this is the issue.
    Thanks. I was able to use a proxy program to complete my download.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks. I was able to use a proxy program to complete my download.

Thanks
    EP Points

Ah, I figured that's what was going on, thanks tjstogy Just ordered one.

Thanks
    EP Points

There's a few regular N64 games you can't even play without it-- perfect dark, donkey kong 64, majoras mask... plus you get higher resolution with a ton of games (usually a trade for slower framerate, unfortunately). http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Ninte..._Expansion_Pak

Fun fact- Rare bundled the expansion "pak" with donkey kong 64 because they couldn't make the game work correctly without it (as an oversight)

Another fun fact: Road Rash 64 utilized it, and is the MOST underrated game on the console, IMHO. If playing with more than one person, just play "Big Game" and switch off every round. Every level you get more weapons, and money to get faster bikes-- all while having to place in the top 3 to progress while avoiding police. You get tasers, spiked bats, aluminum bats.... you can stick crowbars in enemies wheels to destroy their bikes..... you can even pepper spray to blind someone and then kick them into oncoming traffic while they're wiping their face...... God-- talk about a fun game.

Ah, I figured that's what was going on, thanks tjstogy Just ordered one.
    Last edited by tjstogy; 2nd-November-2017 at 04:28.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arithmaldor View Post
    Yes, if you want the whole thing download the torrents from the pt. 1 and pt. 2 pages, only use the "Individual" page if you want to download a few specific games, and the torrent is broken on that page. It is a known issue with archive.org. Everything that is on the "Individual" page is contained in the zip from the pt. 1 and pt. 2 page.
    I was looking at your page on archive.org & noticed the PSIO Pack Readme. Is the full pack due to be uploaded soon? I was about to start building an SD card myself, but will just hold off if this is the case.