Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172223242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: EverDrive Packs Release Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by CorzVader View Post
    how do u download all this? is it playable?
    u download the here https://www.epforums.org/showthread....39#post1916439

Thanks
    EP Points

I recently got the X5 GBA Everdrive and was wondering if there was anyway to integrate the emulator of PCEAdvance Neo Geo Emulator and PocketSNES into the device... I know SNES Advance needs an injector of the rom to get it to work but I cant find a way to get the PC Engine or Turbo Grafix roms to works apart from the pre made ones in the Emulator packs from the Game Series Collections?

Also speaking of PocketSNES how do you get the hold select and press up or down to scroll up or down the scaled screen? I know the everdrive GBA rom set folder had a emulator folder for the SNES roms but my patched ones only let you have it scaled up all the time or scaled down all the time... also how do you get it to have the screen follow the sprite??? What am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by deadlegion; 17th-June-2018 at 16:47. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    EP Points

I made a small GUI to use the build script for people that don't want to use command line. If anyone is interested heres a link just unzip in the same folder as the build_pack.py and EverDrive Pack SMDBs folder.
    Capture.PNG

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snacksbr For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone know where to find the patched Capcom roms that fix the weird screen issues, while using Voultar's ghosting capacitor fix? (SNES 1-CHIP)

Thanks
    EP Points

Just tested the gb pack with the gb x7 rev A and using a gba. some of the hacks I tried hang at the gameboy screen. Like the metroid hacks for the gbc and some Pokemon hacks, pokemon black for gb. some hacks work some don't.
    I was thinking maybe you tested it on a gbc. If you can make separate folder for the hacks for the hacks that work with the gba it would be nice. Maybe they worked for you with the gbc. IDK.
    Maybe there is something wrong with my sd card or bad rompack i downloaded? Normal games that i tried work fine. IDK.
    I always thought smokemonster tests the games on real hardware before them being on the pack.
    Whatever his packs still rock anyways.

Edit:
    meh just went throu the pack with hi gan. then checked again on real hardware. put it a folder called not working. took around half hour. There is prob around 10 roms not working in each hack folder, for each gb and gbc. it's not a big deal. maybe i missed some cause i used higan first to make it quicker.
    Last edited by jinx5; 8th-July-2018 at 17:46.
    PSP 2000 Infinity 6.61 with 64GB
    ps vita ps vita henkaku 3.60 enzo with 200gb
    PS2 FMB 1TB sata mod, hd retrovision component cables
    Raspberry pi 128GB with video previews and box art
    Soft modded wii external 1tb a-data harddrive, monster component cables
    n64 everdrive 2.0,sd2snes, everdrive n8, everdrive gb x7, megaeverdrive, gba m3light, ezflash omega, ds evolution.

Thanks

The n64 collection addon part 6 and 7 links are broken because of "server maintenance" for over a week. Do you still have them or an alternative link? Thank you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9646gt View Post
    The n64 collection addon part 6 and 7 links are broken because of "server maintenance" for over a week. Do you still have them or an alternative link? Thank you!
    https://mega.nz/#F!r111FRIB!j49Td06igCBhlxt7klJ2Jw

Thanks

Thanks! But, unfortunately that is missing the Collections Add On that adds all of the categories.I am needing part 6 and 7 of that file

Thanks

double post sorry
    Last edited by 9646gt; 4th-July-2018 at 01:37.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9646gt View Post
    Thanks! But, unfortunately that is missing the Collections Add On that adds all of the categories.I am needing part 6 and 7 of that file
    The EverDrive 64 in that link contains all the games needed to create the "4 Game Series Collections" folder. If you run build_pack.py https://github.com/SmokeMonsterPacks...Lists-Database you can build that folder with 100% coverage

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nevdawg View Post
    The EverDrive 64 in that link contains all the games needed to create the "4 Game Series Collections" folder. If you run build_pack.py https://github.com/SmokeMonsterPacks...Lists-Database you can build that folder with 100% coverage
    I am usually pretty good with more advanced computer stuff but I can't figure this out. I know just enough about it to think I am correct in saying that is a python script? Windows won't just run it if I double click it so I will have to do some research and try and figure out how to use this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nevdawg View Post
    I am usually pretty good with more advanced computer stuff but I can't figure this out. I know just enough about it to think I am correct in saying that is a python script? Windows won't just run it if I double click it so I will have to do some research and try and figure out how to use this.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey smokemonster,

I'm back (although I now live in Australia :-D).

Wow, quite a change in format since I was last here. The good news is that I've been able to figure out all the Python and SMDB stuff. However, what I haven't been able to figure out is why you changed the format of most of the roms from .n64 to .z64. Your older sets used to be .n64 and I was hoping to use my existing sets to create the new Game Collections using your SMDB files.

That being said, at least there are tools out there (i.e. Tool64) that allowed me to convert my .n64 files to .z64. I'm just wondering why the change?

UPDATE: Looks like converting the files from .n64 to .z64 didn't work properly. I'm guessing that the SMDB file didn't like the hashes in my original files. So if I want to do this I'll have to re-download the rom sets that match with your SMDB file. Kinda sucks, but hopefully I won't have to do this again for a long while.

Cheers,
    Visor
    Last edited by Visor; 8th-July-2018 at 10:49.

Thanks

I'm new to the forum. Is there a way to compile packs with a GUI interface?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Migs83 View Post
    I'm new to the forum. Is there a way to compile packs with a GUI interface?
    I did a GUI for the script. You can test it. https://www.epforums.org/showthread....28#post1924528