Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2429303132333435 LastLast

Thread: EverDrive Packs Release Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Thx Smoke for megadrive and new MISTer packs,HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone here.

Thanks

Thanks for the updates! Just got an Everdrive 64 and I have the latest pack. Will there be an update to N64 pack any time soon, or is it perfect now?

Thanks
    EP Points

Is there another fourm that he posts updates? Just wondering this site can go anytime prob.
    PSP 2000 Infinity 6.61 with 64GB
    ps vita ps vita henkaku 3.60 enzo with 200gb
    PS2 FMB 1TB sata mod, hd retrovision component cables
    Raspberry pi 128GB with video previews and box art
    Soft modded wii external 1tb a-data harddrive, monster component cables
    n64 everdrive 2.0,sd2snes, everdrive n8, everdrive gb x7, megaeverdrive, gba m3light, ezflash omega, ds evolution.

Thanks
    EP Points

Will resume progression on Tjstogy's Game Series Collection pack for the GBA based off the Emulator category called Super Nintendo tomorrow when I go back to my old laptop.

Sorry for the delay over Xmas and the break from progressing further but I just can't put up with technology these days, I mean it was already bad enough new laptops no longer have a disk drive but also having a much stiffer USB port meaning inserting and taking out my USB pen feels like a chore of pushing it inbeteen two brick walls it scrapes and feels almost impossible to wedge out once it is inside and worst of all it usually fails to read the pen... so yeah I will continue my SNESAdvance work on my old 2014 laptop over the current one I got this Xmas.

Expect some huge updates for smoke monsters GitHub directories which should be included in every update he makes for the Game Boy Advance X5 because this will be the best way to play Super Nintendo/Super Famicom games on it and will be completed this year in 2019 ^^

Edit: Here's a screen cap of just how bad the fonts really look on my screen I got just last month for Xmas I really cannot do any SNESAdvance work on this in fact patch anything off romhackings site and everything looks bad mostly the beat.exe patching program and what in the world is going on with media players icons and hackchi's layout makes me sick!!!

https://imgur.com/a/OULlL5O (Yes it's as bad as it looks and the more you look at it, it gets worse)

https://imgur.com/a/GKUFGBQ (Worry not I have gone back to my old laptop again, will need a few days to chill and get over the bad blurriness of my alternative screen then when this feeling goes away I'll continue the SNESAdvance project again)
    Last edited by Richardragon87; 7th-January-2019 at 00:50.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by smokemonster View Post
    Please move discussion of your GBA Pack to a separate thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Richardragon87 View Post
    It's an add on to your GBA pack so the updates belong here. The thread they should go on hasn't had a post since 30th-October-2018 so I regularly update it here as I wouldn't want to quadruple post on my thread.
    Hi Richard,

I'm sure some people appreciate what you are doing. But you really need to move discussion of YOUR PACK to YOUR OWN THREAD. The creator of this pack and thread has kindly asked that you do, and yet you continue to post here. People looking for YOUR PROJECT can follow YOUR THREAD. Anyone who is subscribed to your thread will receive an email that you have updated your project, there is no need to clog this thread up with your updates.

Thank you,

Cranky
    Last edited by CrankyKong69; 9th-January-2019 at 22:32.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CrankyKong69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Hi there. Stumbled into this thread looking to assembling a MiSTer pack.
    The MiSTer.txt-database contains files like MiSTer/Amiga/README_Amiga.TXT, MiSTer/Amiga/boot.hdf and MiSTer/Amiga/games.hdf.
    Any guide how to get them? Thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by high-5 View Post
    Hi there. Stumbled into this thread looking to assembling a MiSTer pack.
    The MiSTer.txt-database contains files like MiSTer/Amiga/README_Amiga.TXT, MiSTer/Amiga/boot.hdf and MiSTer/Amiga/games.hdf.
    Any guide how to get them? Thanks.
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrankyKong69 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Complete noob here. I have the romsets but I can’t find how to compile the gameseries collections. Am I missing something? Is there a link somewhere I’m not seeing? I don’t see anything mentioned about it on the everdrive pack github. I am mainly interested in sega genesis, i have a megaeverdrive. Thanks for any help in advance.

Thanks
    EP Points

Is there a video tut on how to use the python stuff? I have both packages (the main one and the "gui") and Im too dumb to figure it out lol. It says its the easier gui method but its still just all python files and no gui (sry im used to a .exe gui)

Thanks

When will the PSIO pack be ready?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by montoyafan View Post
    When will the PSIO pack be ready?
    Uh... Never?
    Assuming the pack is based on/the complete Redump PS collection, it would clock in at over 450GB.
    Last edited by jassin000; 26th-January-2019 at 02:41.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 288 Posts
    EP Points

MiSTer Pack List v4.0
    - Zipped all possible ROM folders for space-saving and fast transfer to SD card. It should take minutes to copy now instead of hours.
    - ALL: Moved all boot.rom to /bootrom/ - thanks NML32!
    - Apple-II: Complete overhaul of Games.zip based around 4am preservation group’s work – Thanks Remowilliams!
    - Arcade: New subfolder “Arcade Revisions” - Thanks to Locutus32 for working with me to make the updater script work with it!
    - Arcade: Galaga: Fixed ROM with explosion sound ROM added
    - Arcade: New Core: Ghosts ‘n Goblins
    - Arcade: New Core: 1942
    - Arcade: 1942: Added several ROM revisions – Thanks NML32 & BrunoSilva!
    - Arcade: New core: Arkanoid by Ace (suggestion: output audio at 96KHz if your setup supports it.)
    - Arcade Hacks: Added MsPacman Berzerk – Thanks NML32!
    - Arcade Hacks: Added Burning Rubber River – Thanks NML32!
    - Arcade Hacks: Added Pengo Vector – Thanks NML32!
    - Arcade Hacks: Added Phoenix- Pleiads – Thanks MonsterDunk!
    - Arcade Hacks: Added 1942 – Galaga X – Thanks NML32 & BrunoSilva!
    - Arcade Hacks: Added 1942 – Supercharger - Thanks BrunoSilva!
    - Arcade Hacks: Added 1942 – C64 Music - Thanks BrunoSilva!
    - Arcade Hacks: Added 1942 – Attract Mode in Free Play - Thanks BrunoSilva!
    - Arcade: Added a bunch of Ghosts ‘n Goblins Revisions and a Hack -Thanks to everyone who submitted them!
    - Arcade: Removed _Unfinished Cores
    - Arcade: Removed 1942-nosound
    - Astrocade: boot ROM added – Thanks owlnonymous!
    - Atari 800: Removed VHD since it’s no longer needed
    - Atari 800: Added ATX games
    - Atari 800: Added README
    - Atari 2600: /fixed Decathlon’s extension changed to .fe – thanks NML32!
    - Atari 2600: Added /Super Chip SARA Games/ with .sc extensions
    - Atari 2600: Removed Boot.ROM since the new 2600 core update integrates its own – Thanks RemoWilliams!
    - Atari 5200: Removed VHD since it’s no longer needed, added note to add pack there
    - Atari 5200: Added README
    - C16: New file setup based on extensions
    - C2650: New core added. It’s a WIP and is missing some video output functions
    - C64: New bootrom: Dolphin+Jiffy “C64_ALT.bin”. Remove ALT to try it – Thanks NML32!
    - C64: New file setup based on extensions
    - CoCo3: New Core Added
    - CoCo3: Complete setup by owlnonymous
    - Coleco: Added Sega SG-1000, SG-3000 ROMs
    - Computer: New core - Orao Eagle
    - FXCAST: Updated Atari ST Core to 0.12
    - FXCAST: New curated game set by remowilliams
    - QL: Fixed files to boot properly
    - QL: Updated config
    - README: Added note on safe shut-down procedure
    - README: Added Updating Instructions to README
    - README: Added Autofire instructions
    - SNES: Added Super FX to Special Chip Games
    - SNES: Added note to place pack
    - SNES: Changed boot.rom again, now it’s Castlevania IV (uncensored). I needed to use a game that doesn’t have saves for the boot ROM
    - Spectrum: Added Gimmick - (PD) v1 Antonio J Perez – Thanks owlnonymous!
    - TI994A: Added Homebrew – Thanks NML32!
    - TSCONF: Rebuilt VHD to avoid the file-per-folder limit in [TAP] – Thanks ElectronAsh!
    - ZX81: Added a bunch of free homebrew with color hacks by NML32!
    - Scripts folder changed to #Scripts to put it at the top of the list – Thanks Locutus73!
    - Renamed updater.sh to update.sh to make it compatible with the new scripts repo – Thanks Locutus73!
    - Removed Mister.ini since the update script now grabs the newest one from Github – Thanks Locutus73!
    - Updated MiSTer Main & Menu, even though they aren’t required, this allows for an NTSC analog menu from the start
    - Added midilink_updater in /#Scripts to automate MIDI driver installation – Thanks NML32 & remowilliams!
    - Added individual update scripts – Thanks Locutus73 for the guidance!
    - Added special filters_update script & INI that first deletes the old filters in order to properly update them – Thanks Locutus73!
    - Removed empty /linux folder
    - Rebuilt all configs except minimig
    Last edited by smokemonster; 2nd-March-2019 at 23:17.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to smokemonster For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is there an updated mega link to MiSTer 4.0 pack?

Thanks

I didn´t build the Mister Pack 4 already but the last MiSTer.txt was about 14MB, the new is 66kb. This can´t be right?
    However, i´m super excited about the new pack. The Mister is the coolest thing ever and your work, combined with the community is phenomenal.

EDIT:
    Figured it out. I thought the phyton script creates zips out of the files after matching but instead mostly zip files are in the txt. This makes the pak impossibel to build because you don´t know the content of the individual zips. I know, i can download the complete thing but creating it by myself is much cooler.
    Last edited by TheM4nn3; 4th-March-2019 at 18:34.

Thanks

Hey, big thanks for the update!!
    The 4.0. version on mega (@viperman3, link is still working) is missing the new C64 Dolphin+Jiffy ROM. Any chance to add it there?