Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 278910111213 LastLast

Thread: EverDrive Packs Release Thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Riptides View Post
    smokemonster isn't hosting them anymore, but if you need to dl the most recent version see this post:
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....55#post1908855
    Brand new to the everdrives. Any help if you have a spare second would be greatly appreciated.

I now have the powerpak everdrive n8 rom set you linked. Does this set include the mappers needed to hear the expansion audio for La Grange Point, Gimmick and Castlevania III?

I asked 1 other person about these rom sets and they pointed me into the direction of smokemonster but it doesn't look like I can ever a legit rom set. Would be nice if I could just buy a preloaded SD card with games on it but the only one I've seen on eBay is for N64 games only.

Thanks
    EP Points

Has anyone shared the MSU-1 pack?
    My collection dates back to 5/10/2017 - not sure what I'm missing.

I'm trying to get the new tools working, but I'm having some issues - maybe related to legacy Python version I still use.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by simbin View Post

I'm trying to get the new tools working, but I'm having some issues - maybe related to legacy Python version I still use.
    There is a separate thread for the MSU-1 stuff
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....13#post1908413

Quote Originally Posted by swartzdemon View Post
    Brand new to the everdrives. Any help if you have a spare second would be greatly appreciated.

I now have the powerpak everdrive n8 rom set you linked. Does this set include the mappers needed to hear the expansion audio for La Grange Point, Gimmick and Castlevania III?

I asked 1 other person about these rom sets and they pointed me into the direction of smokemonster but it doesn't look like I can ever a legit rom set. Would be nice if I could just buy a preloaded SD card with games on it but the only one I've seen on eBay is for N64 games only.
    I think so. I use an analogue nt mini for NES stuff so I'm not as familiar with the everdrive N8 situation; however, smokemonster is a bit of a completionist so it would surprise me if they weren't (assuming they exist, again not familiar with N8 capabilities etc). But my understanding is you should be able to just extract that pack to an SD card and be good to go.
    You might find more specific info about N8 capabilities on krikzz's forum: http://krikzz.com/forum/index.php?board=15.0
    Last edited by deadlegion; 3rd-December-2017 at 19:00. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by simbin View Post
    No one needs use tools. Share these links everyone!

New MSU1 https://archive.org/download/Pre-PatchedMSU-1Games
    Old MSU1 https://archive.org/download/OldPre-PatchedMSU-1Games

EVERDRIVE PACKS https://archive.org/download/TheEverdrivePacks

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks!
    Last edited by simbin; 3rd-December-2017 at 22:54.

Thanks
    EP Points

??

Thanks
    EP Points

Does this mean that no new update news on packs will be posted here and we just have to check github for changes going forward?

Thanks
    EP Points

Updates will still be announced here first, or simultaneously with github (if I can pull that off)

Thanks
    EP Points

I just want to say thanks for all the hard work you put into this stuff SmokeMonster and others.. I have been using your packs for many years! I love your contributions to the Retro community and I definitely look forward to the future of how all this shakes out but I think it will be hard for the Average Joe to get updates to rom packs or future new rom packs going forward. SmokeMonster I do look forward to hearing about upcoming news on retrorgb's youtube channel and also on your own channel as well. You have definitely teached me alot about the retro rom scene just as much as Bob has with Retrorgb. Just wanted to give you my respect! You have definitely put in a lot of blood sweat and tears into all this. Thanks!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to al3x1980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey guys, just saw this, thought you might be interested: http://www.romhacking.net/translations/3328/

It's a new translation for Shiryou Sensen: War of the Dead on pce.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boogiemanspud View Post
    Hey guys, just saw this, thought you might be interested: http://www.romhacking.net/translations/3328/

It's a new translation for Shiryou Sensen: War of the Dead on pce.
    Awesome another rare PCE game that now can be played on PCEadvance I check there a lot but never expected another PCE game to be translated I do follow and update the NES games at least that are done there I hope more comes soon and the US ones don't work on my Super Card SD.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Riptides View Post
    smokemonster isn't hosting them anymore, but if you need to dl the most recent version see this post:
    https://www.epforums.org/showthread....55#post1908855
    Sadly, the Game Boy Advance add-ons packs for EUROPEAN and JAPANESE roms are not there.

Thank you for the hard work as usual smokemonster. The quality of these rom packs will be remembered for many years.
    Last edited by bahsura; 7th-December-2017 at 19:33.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bahsura For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bahsura View Post
    Sadly, the Game Boy Advance add-ons packs for EUROPEAN and JAPANESE roms are not there.

Thank you for the hard work as usual smokemonster. The quality of these rom packs will be remembered for many years.
    Yeah I noticed I presume they are in the No Intro game topic but it deffently isn't in the 6GB one as it only had the USA games and not much else, I presume the longer part files had more than that so I dunno.

Thanks
    EP Points

Also I have downloaded three times the EverDrive64GameSeriesCollectionsByTjstogy2017-10-31.7z files and when uncompressing them with 7zip or winrar, at some point they end up giving corruption errors. Too bad.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bahsura View Post
    Also I have downloaded three times the EverDrive64GameSeriesCollectionsByTjstogy2017-10-31.7z files and when uncompressing them with 7zip or winrar, at some point they end up giving corruption errors. Too bad.
    Wow that sucks... I remember the SD2 SNES folder doing that when I extracted some of the roms I presume it really didn't do anything when uncompressing them as they all seem there apart from 1 category of the player per games ones. Havent really got around to extracting the other ones as I don't have a X5 GBA everdrive yet but I presume they kind of do the same thing.

Extracting program of choice was Winraw but I presume it would do that on any program, has been so many years since I extracted the old SD2 SNES Folder that I cant remember if it gave those error messages too.