Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: EverDrive Packs Release Thread

Thanks
    EP Points

Am currently in the process of improving the GBA Everdrives Emulator rom packs section or in this case full blowing it into a complete folder based off the SD2 SNES organized layout that Smoke Monster did. This uses both the beta, semi final and likely final builds of PocketSNES V.01, SNESAdvance 0.1 beta and SNESAdvance 0.1F.

So far I have pretty much patched all the USA roms for the A to Z category of the Super Nintendo Category labelling the games as I find out if they work, semi work or just don't work. Oddly a lot of roms work better in the official unfinished release than the fan made final ones most noticeably on Super Castlevania IV which the old version didn't have mode 7 but made it possible to have the background as it should be while the final version has the background over the sprites making it impossible to play the game except restoring the mode 7 rotating room, expanding boss and the chandelier.

As for when the 1st set will be up it likely will be after I check a likely more final build though it seems to be the same minus it having a working version of Donkey Kong country that seems broken after the new game screen ^^ The already made sprite follow games will also be included so look forward to that too.

Edit: On 2nd thought there was no final version past 0.1F for SNESAdvance I thought it was strange Donkey Kong Country worked when I downloaded a rom to test it off EP but after finding out it was just that it was made for the non revision original it all makes sense now. I could try the other non revision games that were in the SD2 SNES folder but I presume they would likely work the same will do it before sendspacing the 1.22GB set in a new topic here. This wont include the non supported games like the SA1 or FX ones as they were never in the US folder to begin with by the way.

Edit 2: The latest SuperDAT read me file says that Super Mario All Stars works on GBA but I have yet to get it working, also Kirbys Dream Course is confirmed to work too but it seems locked off even though it loads up I consider games like this broken so I don't know what to do to make this and the 4 other games playable.

Lastly here is a sample of how I have done it the end of name keys are [p] means playable, [g] means glitchy and [b] means broken if it has a [p][g] it likely is worth your time trying its rare that a game just says [p] in this folder set link which roughly is a combination of Mirroring the Betas, Prototypes, Revisions folder in the NES N8 Everdrive section done in GBA Style with every GBA directory saying SFC just because it's cooler to retain the original rom name for a SNES game ^^ (As for what the link below contains it's just the small USA portion of Original and Revision games) I presume the only one I consider playable is Megaman X and Super Buster bros but you'd likely find the rest just as good... Link @
    Last edited by deadlegion; 14th-August-2018 at 23:26. Reason: clickable links removed

Thanks
    EP Points

Hey, I just put together a GBA pack with all the US Roms, the Game Series collections, and emulator packs. These should also be FAT sorted. Please let me know how they work for you.

Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
    Last edited by NotSure42; 21st-July-2018 at 03:06.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Snacksbr View Post
    I made a small GUI to use the build script for people that don't want to use command line. If anyone is interested heres a link just unzip in the same folder as the build_pack.py and EverDrive Pack SMDBs folder.
    Attachment 56413
    Thank you. Very nice and easy.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gitan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

No probs the GBA folder you added was great, feel free to add the sprite follow or in this case camera follow the sprite roms I linked to it also let me know if they work on a non patched GBA they should instantly load up with no softwere added to it as they are GBA not sfc… just to keep it more accurate to the original I renamed the end of the rom tag as sfc as I saw fit.
    Last edited by Richardragon87; 26th-July-2018 at 17:32.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by marioland View Post
    archiveorg all dead but i have all packs and msu1s

links below or bookmark this: Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. use a browser download manager plugin or JDOWNLOADER for more easy
    I think you're missing files for EverDrive 64? You have "EverDrive 64 Pack v6.2.7z.001" and "EverDrive 64 Pack v6.2.7z.002", but no "EverDrive 64 Pack v6.2.7z" (this applies to "Everdrive64GameSeriesCollectionsAdd-on2018-1-3.7z", as well)

Thanks

Yea i couldn't find the rest of the everdrive 64 pack files also.

Thanks
    EP Points

As mentioned here's the complete available USA rom set for SNESAdvance it contains every rom that had an option to have the camera follow the sprite in game not only correcting the cropped size of the GBA screen but also improving so much more. As usual after you download the link below it should just load up on any Everdrive GBA device as I have only tested it on GBA Everdrive X5 it supports SNESAdvance (The final version of PocketSNES)
    Last edited by deadlegion; 14th-August-2018 at 23:26. Reason: clickable links removed

Thanks
    EP Points

Cool

I just pushed the Super EverDrive/SD2SNES/Super NT Pack v6.1 to Github. V6.1 is the result of months of work and I would have bumped the revision to 7.0 if we hadn't just gone up to 6.0 in the previous update. I probably spent 40-50 hours on the SA-1 folder alone. A huge thank everyone who helped: Redguy, Victor Vilela, GAME1213, et al.

If you're reading this in the future, make sure to update to the latest SD2SNES SA-1 Core & official firmware.

SNES Pack List v6.1 Update
    – Redguy SA-1 SD2SNES Core v03 Added
    – Firmware updated to v1.8.0
    - Moved SA-1 from Unsupported Chip Games to Supported (SD2SNES Only)
    - Completely overhauled & organized Special Chip Games folder
    - Moved Special Chips folder to 3 Special Chip Games in root
    - SA-1: Added folders: SD Gundam G Next Hacks, Super Mario RPG Hacks, Super Mario World SA-1 Hacks and added ROMs
    - Moved the following 7 games from Japan A-Z to SA-1:
    Asahi Shinbun Rensai - Katou Hifumi Kudan Shougi - Shingiryuu
    Pro Kishi Jinsei Simulation - Shougi no Hanamichi
    Rin Kaihou Kudan no Igo Taidou
    Saikousoku Shikou Shougi Mahjong
    Super Shougi 3 - Kitaihei
    Taikyoku Igo - Idaten
    Takemiya Masaki Kudan no Igo Taishou
    - SA-1: Added 58 Official & Translations to root folder
    - SA-1: Added 406 SMW SA-1 Hacks
    - SA-1: Added 52 SMRPG Hacks
    - SA-1: Added 6 SD Gundam G Next Hacks
    - SA-1: Added 11 Kirby Hacks
    - SA-1: Added 7 Dragon Ball Z - Hyper Dimension Hacks
    - SA-1: Added 6 Demos & Tools
    - Moved Hoshi no Kirby 3 (Japan) to SA-1 Games – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Moved Hoshi no Kirby Super Deluxe (Japan) (Rev 2) to SA-1 Games – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added SA-1 3D Object-Polygon System Demo (PD) Vitor Vilela 2016-03-03
    - Added Dragon Ball Z - Hyper Dimension (J) T+Eng v1 Twilight Translations 07-29-2010
    - Moved Marvelous - Another Treasure Island (J) T+Eng v1.06 DackR to SA-1 Games
    - Added Super Mario RPG Armageddon - Easy Mode (Hack) v8.0 Doomsday31415 – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Super Mario RPG Armageddon - Hard Mode (Hack) v8.0 Doomsday31415 – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Moved Pachi-Slot Monogatari - PAL Kougyou Special (Japan) to SA-1 Chip Games
    – Added 704 New PAL-to-NTSC v2.0 patches by Ghostlydark & Rainponcho
    - Cleaned up Translations folders: standardized names, removed doubles, made Selections
    - Cleaned up Hacks folders: standardized names, removed doubles, made Selections
    - Added Yoshi's Island Secrets of Yoshi's Island (SMW2 Hack) v1.1 Nintendo EAD, Yoshis Fan
    - Added Yoshi's Island Golden Yoshi's Island (SMW2 Hack) v1.1 Golden Yoshi, ZeNewDragon, trihex
    - New folder: NES-to-SNES Hacks
    - Added Umihara Kawase Uku (Hack) v1.5 Canvas 2016-08-26 – Thanks boogiemanspud!
    - Added Umihara Kawase 2 Journey (Hack) Anonymous 2014-12-04 – Thanks boogiemanspud!
    - Updated Final Fantasy VI Return of the Dark Sorcerer (Hack) v1.8.3 GiNattak – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Chrono Trigger Lavos Awakening (Hack) v1.1 zombero – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Final Fantasy IV The Darkness Within (Hack) v1.07d Rynzer – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Lufia II - Age of the Sinistrals (Hack) v7 praetarius5018 – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Mega Man X - Hard Type (Hack) v.2.2.2 FINAL Hart-Hunt – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Ogre Battle - Hard Type (Hack) v1.0411b zombero – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Secret of Mana 2 - Seiken Densetsu 3 - Sin of Mana v1042 (J) T+Eng v1.01, SoM2-Logo, 3-Player, NCorlett, G-Trans, Parlance, praetarius5018 – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Standardized all Zelda ALTTP Hack names
    - Added Bing Bing! Bingo (J) T+Eng v1 MrRichard999 – Thanks GAME1213!
    - Added G.O.D Mezameyo to Yobu Koe ga Kikoe (J) T+Eng v0.99 Dynamic Designs – Thanks GAME1213!
    - Added SMW 7th Annual Vanilla Level Design Contest Collaboration VLDC7 (SMW Hack) SMW Central 2014-07-11
    - Added Ranma 1-2 - Chougi Ranbu Hen (J) T+Eng v1.02 Dynamic Designs – Thanks GAME1213!
    - Added EarthBound Enhanced (Hack) v1 Howisthisaname – Thanks GAME1213!
    - Added SMW Another Mario World (SMW Hack) v1.1 Super Stiviboy – Thanks GAME1213!
    - Added SMW Another Mario World 2 - Luigi's Mission (Hack) v1 Super Stiviboy – Thanks GAME1213!
    - Added SMW Super Samuroy Adventures (SMW Hack) v1.1 Super Stiviboy – Thanks GAME1213!
    - Added SMW Super Mario Bros. 2 Mega Mario X Version (Hack) v1 Alex No 2015-2018
    - Added Street Fighter II Turbo Arcade Colors (Hack) Randerson Proteus 2017-12-24
    - Added Super Street Fighter II Arcade Colors (Hack) Randerson Proteus 2017-12-24
    - Added Near CD Quality - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik 1st Movement Mozart (PD) v2 blargg 2010-03-05 – Thanks RaspberryAlpine!
    - Added Shadowhawk Stereo+Bug Fixes (Hack) v1 Redguy, SmokeMonster
    - Added Shadowhawk Stereo Fix (Hack) v1 Redguy
    - Added Street Fighter Zero 2 (Japan) (Prototype)
    - Added SD The Great Battle - Aratanaru Chousen (Japan) (Rev 1) buffaloJoe dump 2018-05-22
    - Added Super Robot Wars Gaiden English (J) T+Eng v1.01 Aeon Genesis to Unplayable Chip Games (SA-1) – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Super Robot Wars Gaiden English+Music Persistence (J) T+Eng v1.01 Aeon Genesis to Unplayable Chip Games (SA-1) – Thanks Rahzadan!
    - Added Last Bible III (J) T+Eng v4 Tom
    - Replaced Quik the Thunder Rabbit (Proto) with the unaltered original ROM
    - Added Quik the Thunder Rabbit (Proto) (Hack) The Real Phoenix Release to Hacks
    - Added the following Romhacking.net Hacks – Thanks GAME1213!
    EarthBound Enhanced (Hack) v1 Howisthisaname
    Final Fantasy III Everybody Gets a Chocobo (Hack) v1.1 PowerPanda
    Final Fantasy III No Experience Patch (Hack) v1 Oondipoondi
    Final Fantasy III Shadow's GP Rain (Hack) v1 PowerPanda
    Final Fantasy III Smoke and Mirrors (Hack) v1 Leet Sketcher
    Final Fantasy III SRAM Expansion (Hack) v1 Madsiur
    Harvest Moon - Intuitive Ranch Master (Hack) v1.1 mattdog1000000
    Lufia II Age of the Sinistrals (Hack) v7 praetarius5018
    Mega Man X3 - Zero Project V4.0 (Hack) v4 Justin3009
    Mortal Kombat - Red Blood and Easy Moves (Hack) v1 Docrow
    Mortal Kombat II Johnny Cage in Back in Blue (Hack) v1 RealGaea
    Secret of Mana Early Luna (Hack) v1 Kethinov
    Secret of Mana Restore Unused Fanfares (Hack) v1 Kethinov
    SMW 8-bit Mario World - Desert Mario (SMW Hack) v1.3 Green Jerry
    SMW Another Mario World (SMW Hack) v1.1 Super Stiviboy
    SMW Another Mario World 2 - Luigi's Mission (SMW Hack) v1 Super Stiviboy
    SMW Mario is Missing Done Right (SMW Hack) v1.1 Gamma V
    SMW Monty Mole Island (SMW Hack) v1.1 Green Jerry
    SMW Super Mario Advance 2 Luigi (SMW Hack) v1 TheNintendude64
    SMW Super Mario Bros The Early Years (SMW Hack) v1.1 Gamma V
    SMW 'the (SMW Hack) v1 Medic, Torchkas, Underway
    Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium Improvements (Hack) v1 SCD
    Super Metroid - Ancient Chozo (Hack) v1.1 Albert V
    Super Metroid Unstuck - Unlock Tourian Doors (Hack) v1 Trisma
    Super Samuroy Adventures (Hack) v1.1 Super Stiviboy
    TMNT 4 - Increase Bosses Difficulty (Hack) v1 Docrow
    - Added the following Romhacking.net Translations – Thanks GAME1213!
    Kikou Keisetsu Metal Jack (J) T+Eng v2 MrRichard999
    Last Bible III (J) T+Eng v7 Tom
    Might and Magic - Book II (J) T+Eng v1 MrRichard999
    Ranma 1-2 - Chougi Ranbu Hen (J) T+Eng v1.02 Dynamic-Designs
    Super Gachapon World - SD Gundam X (J) T+Eng v.98 MrRichard999
    - Cleaned up the Special Chip Folders, re-organized and removed old revisions
    - Added the following Hacks:
    Donkey Kong Distortion Country - DKDC (DKC1 Hack) v1 RainbowSprinklez
    SMW Boris (SMW Hack) v2 Sockbat Replica
    SMW BURNING UP FOR YOU (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry alexandrite 2018-03-12
    SMW Choo Choo - REDRUM (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry FredoraFriday 2018-03-05
    SMW Exhausted Mario (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry ft029 2018-03-12
    SMW Freeze, Plumber! (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry Gamma V 2018-01-31
    SMW Galactic Adventure (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry v1.03 Sariel_Wakana
    SMW Leg Day (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry Sokobanslover 2018-02-02
    SMW Lost in the Forest (SMW Hack) Sockbat Replica 2018-07-12
    SMW Mega Mario World - Another Universe English (SMW Hack) yoshi3706 2018-06-30
    SMW Mega Mario World - Another Universe Spanish (SMW Hack) yoshi3706 2018-06-30
    SMW Moldy Moonscape (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry Blue Leaf, gbreezesunset 2018-03-12
    SMW New Super Mario Bros (SMW Hack) Mr Pixelator 2017-11-12
    SMW RAINBOW TROUT (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry MiracleWater 2018-03-06
    SMW Rescue Cirno! (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry ThalesMangaka 2018-03-10
    SMW Revolution Adventures (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry v1.1.3 YuzuMSX
    SMW Smash Stronghold (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry Daizo Dee Von 2018-03-12
    SMW Something About Pancakes (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry Mandew 2018-03-05
    SMW Super Kekcroc World (SMW Hack) Knucklesfan 2018-07-10
    SMW Super Wakana Land(SMW Hack) v2 Wakana
    SMW Travel to Airship (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry yoshi9429 2018-02-22
    SMW Vera Bounce! (SMW Hack) CLDC2018 Entry E-man38 2018-03-06

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to smokemonster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Thx Smoke for the new pack.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks SmokeMonster, you are great!

Thanks

Thanks for the update Smokemonster.

Am I correct that to use the .py program you supply via github, successfully, that I would need to have a no-intro set, and then all of the hacks etc. that are not in the no-intro set, applied for your script to find 100% of the files list?

Basically, that the script is just a check list, and we download the patches, and patch the roms? (Edit, the script, also organises them)

Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by matalog; 8th-August-2018 at 19:46.

Thanks
    EP Points

Progress has gone a bit slow on SNESAdvance it is due to the fact I have had so much stuff to do and other things I do work on over a device that I haven't used for years, the SA-1 thing is what is bringing me back to my device under my TV but apart from that it was a means to see how I could play SNES games off my GBA on the go. The complete USA rom set will be sendspaced in the future when I see if the earlier build or final build for now the 2 above posts before this one have hopefully still working links as to where you can add SNES games to the GBA X5 Everdrive and play them on the go which have an auto camera and the top has a set of normal games and revisions some work better than the revision ones so that's all for now.

Thanks

Where would be the best place for me to get the hacks? I am still learning on how to get these smokemonster paks setup!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by montoyafan View Post
    Where would be the best place for me to get the hacks? I am still learning on how to get these smokemonster paks setup!
    The best place to get them is www.romhacking.net and choose the game platform you want to get the hacks for and use either lunar IPS or beat to patch them with the games from the No-Intro set you collected.

For me I have not updated my SNES or GB or NES packs since the last official Smoke Monster physical packs that came out in October 31st 2017 as I was pretty much sufficient with how it was done I decided to keep up to date with the game series I like most and have added as many hacks and have always been checking back there for at least the NES and Gameboy series ones be it hacks that change the entire game or are translations for any thing that pops up even those game series I do not really play.

Though I already kind of prefer to use gamehacking.org to patch games with hacks using game genie guy as I found having dozens of new game variants to play via romhackings site was pretty much not as fun as having stuff that didn't change the original game by sticking with these key 6 advantages being infinite health, infinite lives, infinite time, infinite ammo, invincibility and jumping in midair in all my games.
    Last edited by Richardragon87; 11th-August-2018 at 23:42.

Thanks
    EP Points

you not need to patch anything. download premade ready everdrive packs at
    EVERDRIVE PACKS https://www.epforums.org/showthread....39#post1916439