Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Elite Forum

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I think you have to do something for the site. Like host some of the files on your computer (FTP) or something like that.

" FTP's/Pubs/Dumps/Servers/Webspace
    Want to help emuparadise.org? Want us to fix those annoying broken links? Well, we're constantly on the lookout for Free hosting servers where we can upload roms, so if you help us out(and the help is good) we'll give you access to the Elite Members"

See? Reading those things DO pay off. (I'm not sure if that's into Retro, but if you're in Elite Members than you should probably be able to get into Retro. I've never heard of Retro Paradise, nor do I particularly care. I ain't gettin' in anytime soon.)

Thanks
    EP Points

i would also like to know if I spam so if i do il cut bak on the posts a bit

Thanks

Spamming isn't to post many messages, it's when u post MANY one word messages like over and over again THAT is spamming.......
    If you are active at the boards then that is a good thing

Kazuya Guest

Spam is literally a post that does not possess a point in that particular thread.

EDIT: What Zuljin said.

Thanks

I think we've establisched what the Elite forum is for here.

TC
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.

Thanks

Why do you guys want access to retro? Don't you get that it is a private forum for all of the older members and mods. Are you older members or mods? Nope, so just give up on it.

Here is the forum description for Retro:

RetroParadise
    A place for all the age old fans of emuparadise and emuparadise staff to gab and chat and freak and party and oh well, other stuff we do which we don't reveal in public , no spamming, really, we mean it, Spam = Your outta here!

See, age old fans of emuparadise and emuparadise staff .. So, if you didnt realize, retro is for staff and the older fans who were here for a long time. We chat in there, you all chat in FFA. Get it?
    XBL I IcedEarth28
    Play with me!

Thanks

Originally posted by Drageuth
    I think you have to do something for the site. Like host some of the files on your computer (FTP) or something like that.
    Hmmm... Then I shouldn't have access..? I made about three reviews, then I quit cause I was so busy at the time. But... Why do I still have access?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Actually we talk about how much we hate you. And by you, I mean YOU. EGGO.
    Originally posted by EGGO
    ROFL 1 of two things happens there

Mucho spam
    or
    Talking about members behind their backs

Thanks

Originally posted by Iddi

Hmmm... Then I shouldn't have access..? I made about three reviews, then I quit cause I was so busy at the time. But... Why do I still have access?
    Iddi, incase you haven't noticed you are a mod. Everyone with mod statis and higher has access to retroparadise.
    Check out the best site in the whole world. hehe Sephires' Site
    Games I Own Last updated October 30, 2005

I've been posting before you where an ache in you fathers crotch and you have the balls to call me a spammer.