Thread: Vsync/Screen Tear Style Problem

Thanks

Default Vsync/Screen Tear Style Problem

Using epsxe latest version 1.9.25 and have all settings at basically max quality and everything is perfect apart from what looks like screen tear but Vsync does not fix it. A sort of line that appears often sometimes and runs through the center of the screen and travels upwards and downwards, very distracting when playing games like Tekken 3. Anybody know what this problem may be caused by? Have tried forcing vsync through nvidia options but no luck fixing the problem, it stays the same even when I activate Vsync normally, so I do not think the problem is ordinary screen tear. Appreciate any help with this.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Screen Tearing is a very annoying issue for me as well.

Most Emulators/Media players I try on various hardware seem to be fickle but I have found some methods that give good synced playback.

I am currently researching the reason why programs such as Retroarch and Kodi have perfect sync and other media players/some emulators do not.

Once I figure it out il edit/reply with a answer.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.