Thread: RetroPie Emulation Station BIOS

Thanks

Default RetroPie Emulation Station BIOS

New to the forum, and this is my first post!

Greetings to everyone & I apologize in advance if this topic has been exercised before, but I could not find anything related in my searches, so.. Here goes.

I have my RaspberryPi2 running perfect with RetroPie 3.0 etc.. Everything about it works PERFECT...BUT, I wish I could hide the BIOS file in the emulation station browser. It bothers me that when I'm thumbing through games, the NEOGEO.BIN BIOS is also on that list. The BIOS must be in that ROMS folder, but sheesh, isn't there a way of telling Emulation Station not to display it on the games roster?

Thanks for reading!

Thanks
    EP Points

Alright mate! I'm working with my Pi2 as well. If you scrape your roms for screenshots and meta then you may be able to edit the filelist to not show that rom file. Or it might be possible to set a shortcut in EmulationStation to point somewhere else and then that shouldn't show in your romlist. I use FBA more specifically lr-fba-next for my arcade needs which does neo geo as well and that doesn't display bios files. I'm not sure how to setup shortcuts etc either, I'm still learning very much with this little monster haha