Thread: X originals on X360 RGH - need Compatibility Fixer?

Thanks
    EP Points

Default X originals on X360 RGH - need Compatibility Fixer?

I have some games >4GB that want to run on X360 RGH from HDD without a disc.
    Click-box-on for file manager advanced, and don't see any partition 2, HDDX, or compatibility folder.

questions:
    1) Is 'Xbox1 HDD Compatibility Fixer' what I need to install? I don't see it here which I thought odd, since it emulates a dead-gen system.
    2) Any pitfalls to watch for? Old partition 2 will be erased, but since I can't see it, I put nothing on it.
    3) Game compatibility will be similar to official list of forward compatible titles?

thanks
    Last edited by Breather; 11th-October-2015 at 04:59.

Thanks
    EP Points

there was a program, to make the partition, and theres the retro compatibility folder... I do not have at hand now, but I did that watching a video on youtube, just a few monts (like 2). you should look there. it was easy to make. Cheers