Thread: Far Cry Instincts: Evolution And 104 Modded Maps (PAL/MULTI)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,212 Times in 1,122 Posts

EP Points

Default Far Cry Instincts: Evolution And 104 Modded Maps (PAL/MULTI)

here is an upload i just finished for far cry instincts evolution for the original xbox.
    i have also included a link to download modded maps for this game.
    this game will play in 720p hd on your original xbox as long as you have the hd component cable.
    this game will play on any region xbox as long as its modded.
    This game has multiple languages including english.

A sequel to Far Cry Instincts, sharing the same name except for the addition of the subtitle Evolution, was released for the Xbox on March 27, 2006. Evolution includes a new single-player campaign, although it is considerably shorter than the campaign found in the original Far Cry Instincts. The storyline picks up a while after Instincts. Jack is hired by a woman named Kade for an arms deal between pirates and the government in Micronesia. The deal then is under attack by rebels led by a native Chieftain named Semeru, who along with his elite warriors, exhibit the same feral abilities as Jack, who is framed for the attack. After fleeing to a safehouse with Kade, Jack is confronted by Doyle, who is here for damage-control. He offers Jack and Kade amnesty in exchange for their help in destroying a refinery under rebel hands. After successfully doing so, Doyle is wounded and Kade is captured by rebels. Jack saves Doyle due in part to him knowing the way out of the jungle, but while finding transport, Doyle is captured by rebels. After tracking Doyle's blood through the jungle and base built in the forest canopy, Jack finds Doyle dead at the footsteps of a mountain temple. Jack then makes his way through the temple where he encounters Semeru again, who taunts that without focus or devotion, Carver is just a fake with powers he does not deserve. He then captures Jack and reveals that Kade gave him the money from the deal as well as to help kill Jack. Kade then wounds Jack before Semeru attacks him. Jack manages to defeat Semeru, and kills him by impaling him on bamboo rubble. Carver then confronts Kade, who pleads that there was no other way she could save her own life. Instead of killing her however, Jack gives her back the deal money saying "Save your tears. In another time I would've done the same. It's all too... human".

download info
    7 links at 199mb and 1 link at 39mb
    links
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. just unrar and ftp to your xbox hdd or use qwix 101 to make a xbox iso and then burn to disc.

MODDED MAPS DOWNLOAD AND INFORMATION
    104 Maps, hand-picked by the mythical hobojoe44. Rumour has it that if you say his name 3 times in front of a mirror, he'll appear & shoot you with his shotgun. The authors for the individual maps appear in game, in the map selection menu.

Installation Instructions:

1) Un-Rar with Winrar or 7-Zip
    2) Copy all 104 numbered files in 55530060 to :/ E/UDATA/55530060

The map pack contains a mix of DM maps, Predator maps & Special Gameplay maps. I think there was something before saying which map was intended for which mode, if I find something like that I'll update the description, until then, you just have to test each one to know which mode it's intended for.
    link for modded maps
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. njoy.
    Last edited by fumanchu; 11th-October-2016 at 21:35.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

thanx for this...i love the far cry series

Thanks

EP Points

no probs enjoy.

Thanks

Thanks for uploading this game, been looking a lot.

Thanks

Link for the maps is dead. Please re-upload.

Thanks

EP Points

new link added.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fumanchu For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Thank you man. You are like a ninja, very quick and discrete

Thanks

did this game work for xbox jtag/rgh ?

Thanks

Good stuff thanks a lot!! Need some people to play on XLINK-KAI though!!!