Thread: Where to buy an EZ flash?

Thanks

Default Where to buy an EZ flash?

After buying a clone GBA (which was disappointing), I have decided I am going to buy an EZ flash IV (the new, black 2015 version). My intention is to play GBA rims from this on my SP.

Considering I live in the UK, which website (preferably UK) is most reputable for me to buy my EZ from? I've heard satires online of people ordering such cards and the website going offline the next day, and I really don't wanna be on of those :/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.

Spoiler warning:

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The sites going offline or removing the products happened months back due to a storm of legal pushing put out to all those sites and where forced to close down or remove all products related to pirated play

Things have settled down since though

I was one of those that made an order to find out that the product was then removed but did get a full refund at the same time anyway but I guess I could of lost my cash at the same time

Most the flash kits I have gotten though have been from china though as they tend to be cheaper but do take a while to get to you

As for the price GBA vs DS in general DS flash kits are cheaper because the hardware itself is cheaper but a GBA flash kit is still a lot cheaper than buying all the games or even just a small amount of games it is still a much cheaper way to play the games on real hardware

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Other people's opinions online are really confusing. I doubted before I ordered my ez flash iv cart. But I finally purchased it. NOw I am grateful for the happiness this flashcart brings to me. I use it to play a lot of gba games on my DS lite, like the Pokemon, the Mother 3, Advance wars and so on. All runs perfectly fine. So above is my experience of using it.