Thread: Pokemon Omega Ruby And NTD3 Emulator

Thanks

Default Pokemon Omega Ruby And NTD3 Emulator

Hello all!

I am new to this very new to this forum so go easy please

I played Emerald back in the day so when the new Omega ruby and alpha sapphire came out I was excited to play it on my computer
    Recently I started looking around for a omega ruby rom but I couldn't find any or only found ones that were protected by pesky surveys.

So My question is can anyone link me a english omega ruby rom and A good emulator to go with it?

Thanks for all your help!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zane2268 View Post
    Hello all!

I am new to this very new to this forum so go easy please

I played Emerald back in the day so when the new Omega ruby and alpha sapphire came out I was excited to play it on my computer
    Recently I started looking around for a omega ruby rom but I couldn't find any or only found ones that were protected by pesky surveys.

So My question is can anyone link me a english omega ruby rom and A good emulator to go with it?

Thanks for all your help!
    Sorry pal, but rigth now is impossible to emulate 3ds games, some developers are working in a 3ds emulator called CITRA but is in a very early state you have to wait, or you can buy the console and the game.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stewiejc View Post
    Sorry pal, but rigth now is impossible to emulate 3ds games, some developers are working in a 3ds emulator called CITRA but is in a very early state you have to wait, or you can buy the console and the game.
    Thanks for the reply, what about playing the game on a 2D emulator? I saw lots of people on youtube etc playing omega ruby on there pc

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zane2268 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, what about playing the game on a 2D emulator? I saw lots of people on youtube etc playing omega ruby on there pc
    Are you sure they were using an emulator? Because there's at least one hardware/software mod kit that allows you to hook up your 3DS to a computer...so it would appear they are playing on a computer but they actually aren't.

Spoiler warning:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

There are no 3DS or 2DS emulators

There are DS emulators though

A flash kit is currently the only way to play 3DS backup games

There is no such thing as 2DS games though, there are only 3DS games that are playable both with the 3DS various models and the 2DS that is just 3DS without the 3D screen

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR