Thread: HELP! Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness not working! (Or is it. . . me?)

Thanks

Default HELP! Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness not working! (Or is it. . . me?)

Hello!

I have just discovered the joy of roms and whatnot, and I recently saw that you have my all-time favorite game, Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I had this game as a child and played it into the ground! Now that I'm in college, I don't have my Gamecube or games, and I am trying to get it onto my computer.
    I downloaded the .7z file of the game, and the recommended emulator: Dolphin, for the game to run, but when I open Dolphin, it says I have no games for it, then when I tried to extract it I get a Disc Image File from it, and nothing happens, it says it is "corrupt" and Dolphin still doesn't recognize it. When I go in, I can get all the way to it, but I can't click on it.... any suggestions?!

Thanks
    EP Points

Just re-download the file again (use download managers). Dolphin can't run corrupted .iso (or .gcm) file.
    vc3 released.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lordbakington View Post
    Hello!

I have just discovered the joy of roms and whatnot, and I recently saw that you have my all-time favorite game, Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I had this game as a child and played it into the ground! Now that I'm in college, I don't have my Gamecube or games, and I am trying to get it onto my computer.
    I downloaded the .7z file of the game, and the recommended emulator: Dolphin, for the game to run, but when I open Dolphin, it says I have no games for it, then when I tried to extract it I get a Disc Image File from it, and nothing happens, it says it is "corrupt" and Dolphin still doesn't recognize it. When I go in, I can get all the way to it, but I can't click on it.... any suggestions?!
    HELP! Now its showing up on the Dolphin thing, but when I click to start the game up it says "Error Loading Plugin/Plugin_DSP_Hle.dll cannot find file! Then it says "Cant Init DSP" then "Can't Init The Core, check your configuration!" HALP! I don't know what I'm doing! AHHHHH!!! I can't even life!
    Also, what is a download manager? and why would it help?