I wanted to share this info about this game. Im running Win 7 x64. I got my hands on the game and installed it. My goal was to try to get the game to recognize a controller and i finally managed to do it on Win 7 x64. Most people would've thought ah "simple thing" plugin a usb controller and use something like xpadder or joy2key. Nope nothing like that will work. I did it like this. Boot computer, hit F8 while booting, select disable driver enforcement, connect psp with usb, install pspdisp, get pspdisp working with psp untill you see computer screen on your psp, go to about pspdisp, access control file and open it with word pad, go to website that has keyboard scan codes, edit the resident evil control file with wordpad, configure the controls the way you want with scan codes, save the file in word pad, exit pspdisp, reload pspdisp, get computer screen on psp again, go to control and turn off then go back to control and select resident evil, next launch Sega Rally 2, it loads and works. ^^b