Thread: Lookin for SNES player 2

Thanks

Default Lookin for SNES player 2

Hi all, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this.

I'm looking for someone to play SNES games with online, starting with Super mario world..
    if you're interested, e-mail me: [email protected]

Thanks
    EP Points

easiest way i know of would be to simply go here: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/index.php save up (or buy if you prefer) enough points to buy the netplay item in the item shop > site shop which lets you do online multiplayer on the site freely (i think it'd cost points to do so otherwise if you can at all).

it's actually a pretty nice setup they have on that site. since pretty much everything you do on the site (forums in particular) can earn you points which you then use to "rent" games in the retro game room section. of course, if you save up enough and by the necessary console in the item shop then presto! all games of that console are free to play so long as you have it.

iirc i have the V-machine which lets you play anything for free except CD based games such as psx, dreamcast, sega cd, etc. you need the cd version of the V-machine for those. (V-machine = 25k points, V-miachine with CD function = 50k) but it works out well enough because CD based games use a lot of bandwidth and are massive compared to older cartridge based systems.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Don't share your email on random places , security risk.

If you want a multiplayer buddy just ask here in the forums.

There are various ways to play , ZSNES 1.42n and Retroarch are 2 ways I know of that are semi hassle free.

treos idk know you get these bait sites but ya, bad idea.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.