Thread: Suggestion: +iOS & Android Sections in BBS

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Suggestion: +iOS & Android Sections in BBS

So, my suggestion is to add both a iOS & Android section to the forums.
    In my opinion, both have come a long way with mobile gaming and I know a few games that are just incredible that I'd love to speak about here on the forums but other than general, most seem to find the correct section to talk about it in. The main game I really wanted to be able to post topics of was
    Order & Chaos (OaC) and Order & Chaos II Redemption as well as a new game I've tried (costs around $17.00 in the Apple Store) Monster Hunters: Unite (MH Unite) made by Capcom and worth the money

These listed games are all MMORPG's much like Warcraft. Monster Hunters is offline & up to 4 players in a group together, killing massive dragons and beasts. Think Skyrim for the iOS. Wish there was a dedicated section though!
    Last edited by Bradders; 25th-September-2015 at 01:07.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

I still think it should be iOS forum section which would include iPod Touch, iPhone, iPad, Mac & Android could be Mobile, Tablet, and top selling android brands such as Samsung. As well as Fix-it threads. I know an iPod touch wouldn't manage to run these games.

Just clicked the iPod touch section, still can iPad not be included?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points