Thread: (Android) Nintendo GBA emulator does not play Pokemon Emerald

Thanks

Default (Android) Nintendo GBA emulator does not play Pokemon Emerald

It says Load BIOS failed. How can I play my Pokemon Emerald in GBA Emulator?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Download the bios and look at the settings there should be a bios option, it is usually the option button on your phone or tablet used in the first screen of the emulator to see settings

Depending on the emulator you may also need to change certain settings like save type (FLASH1M_V103 (1024Mbit) aka 131072KB aka 128MB) and enable RTC (Real Time Clock for pokemon to work correctly) check the settings regardless though for RTC and make sure it is on for Pokemon games, only touch save type settings if the game keeps saying saves are corrupt

To test after you make sure RTC is enabled play the small part until you can save in-game (not a save state), save and quit, exit out the emulator correctly then load it all back up and try the game again it should try and load the in-game save, if it says the save is corrupt then the save setting have not been detected correctly

If RTC is not enabled alot of the game is not playable though it is not something you will notice at first only when you need to do anything that is related to time like certain events and or other in-game time related stuff
    Last edited by Zorlon; 9th-September-2015 at 17:00.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks

Which emulators have you tried? I played Pokemon Emerald just fine on John GBA Lite.