Thread: Panasonic 3Do Game System

Javert Guest

Default Panasonic 3Do Game System

Does anyone else have it? I have it, with about 50 games...Personally, I know (literally) ONE person who has it. Hmmph. Oh, and just today, my roomate 'heard' of it. Anyone?:\

DarkScarab Guest

I used to have it. Had a friend who bought it when it was $800. Ouch! Luckily I got it when it was much less.

Actually I liked some of the games for the system. Gex, Return Fire, Madden,Soccer Kid, FIFA, and others that I've forgotten.

Actually I kind of wish I wouldn't have had to sell it. Ahh...memories.

Javert Guest

Quarantine, Twisted, Street Fighter Turbo, Ballz, the list goes on an on...yea, my father bought it for me when it first came out....$899...phew! What a dad!

anyway, yea I still play it now, over psx2 and xbox---got like 50 games for it.

Thanks

...........whats this about

I'm the bastard that created The Hang Out many years ago
    I like to remind people to feed my ego

battousai Guest

heard of it... but preferred ps to it..

BrinkofTime Guest

Yeah I still have mine stashed away in the closet. I still have some games for it too..I have Road Rash, Gexx, Super Street Fighter 2, Total Eclipse, John Madden Football, Way of the Warrior, Return Fire, and Alone in the Dark. I bought it when it was $700 too...I liked the system though, and every once and awhile I'll take it out and play my brother or my wife at Return Fire, or Madden Football!