Thread: Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters joystick problem

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters joystick problem

So recently I installed Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters PC game on my laptop with Windows 7 and I wanted to play that game with a joystick, obviously.

On game configuration menu there is a option to set up your joystick, but when I tried nothing happened. It looked like the game can't recognize my joystick.

On the other hand, emulators such as ePSXe, VBA, PPSSPP recognize my joystick immediately, and I can play with my joystick on emulators without any issues.

If anyone know how to resolve this please help, because I can remember that I played the same game with the same joystick a while ago.

And my joystick is Logitech RumblePad 2.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That game is quite old so its no wonder the game can't detect your controller.

the PC version have a leg up in the visuals department over the PSX version or something?
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Thread moved.

Spoiler warning:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Older games will not work with HID joypads only the olde Serial pads and sticks that can no longer be hooked up, but if you setup keys and use something like Joy2keys you can set keys to your pad buttons and still use your joypad

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    Older games will not work with HID joypads only the olde Serial pads and sticks that can no longer be hooked up, but if you setup keys and use something like Joy2keys you can set keys to your pad buttons and still use your joypad
    Thanks Zorlon, I will definitely check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    That game is quite old so its no wonder the game can't detect your controller.

the PC version have a leg up in the visuals department over the PSX version or something?
    Yea, I could play that game on emulator in no time, but loading times are much faster on PC version, and I'm practicing it for speedrunning 100%.

Thanks

No way to use a joypad?

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

read my other post.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR