Thread: Best card game

lilbuddy Guest

Default Best card game

I think the best card game would have to be Magic, I mean who dosent like a game with zillions of differnt cards and all with there own special details. but i know someone has to like these other games like yugi-oh(I have five cards!), pokemon(everyone liked it at one point or another),dbz card game or anything i cant remember. Magic all the way!

THE? Guest

I think the best card game is yugioh dark duel stories
    Attached Images Attached Images

DarkScarab Guest

I have to agree with you there, Magic was and is the best ard game I've played. Used to play it about 5 years ago, but I haven't played in a long time. Never got into going to shops to play, I just played among my friends that were into it at the time.

lilpapper Guest

sorry man yu GAY oh sucks! MAGIC for ever it still cool! (i enjoy pokeman more than yu GAY oh)(now for the down fall of my rating please this is an opinion i hope i dont piss you off that bad)

Qishi45 Guest

Hey lilpapper, there's really no need to insult someone else's opinion. They're entitled to it. As for card games, does no one play war anymore? That can be one vicious drinking game.

Fire Guest

Best card came is soooooooo Poker

Thanks

WoW fire, I can tell I'm gonna get along well with you. Poker is definately the best.

DarkScarab Guest

Fire, XKR, I stand corrected. Here I was looking at this thread as a CCG thread. Just the way lilbuddy worded the first post. Guess thats what I get for thinkin'.

So when I think of it as including all card games, of course poker is the greatest. And strip poker being even better. Unless your playing with Rosanne Barr and Bea Arthur.

Thanks

Best card game Is Vietnamese card game "Tieng Len" or 13 in English

Fire Guest

Originally posted by DarkScarab
    Fire, XKR, I stand corrected. Here I was looking at this thread as a CCG thread. Just the way lilbuddy worded the first post. Guess thats what I get for thinkin'.

So when I think of it as including all card games, of course poker is the greatest. And strip poker being even better. Unless your playing with Rosanne Barr and Bea Arthur.
    It's only fun if you're good....
    They took my pants!

Thanks

Actually I like Yu-gi-oh dark duel stories as well.

Thanks

Originally posted by Fire

It's only fun if you're good....
    They took my pants!
    LMFAO. Yeah, that's part of strip poker. But hey, it's all good.

BTW, where in canada are you? I'm in Saskatoon.

Fire Guest

I'm in toronto
    and it's not the best part. I wanted to see boobs.

Thanks

WAR! That game is basically the only card game I really learned to play besides Black Jack, and I already forgot how.

thread_of_fate Guest

i like Yu-Gi-Oh and Mr. Blue-Man i already forgot your username could you conceal your "gay" comments becuz alot of other ppl like that card game. (And frankly, the psx game as well) .

EDIT: Oh yeah, lilpapper thats right.