Thread: Hey guys little help if ya can help me that is lol

Redfield Guest

Default Hey guys little help if ya can help me that is lol

Hey guys does any1 here have no mercy? i just downloaded it..and i need some help on the controls of it..i just have a normal 4 button game pad with 4 shoulder buttons but i am finding it hard to align the buttons so i get them all 2 work on how i want them 2 does any1 have the game and can show me there controls they use? or maybe some1 tell me how 2 set up the best control method?..get back guys if ya can help me

cheers

ps also my no mercy is a bit glitchy and sound skips a bit is this normal?

Redfield Guest

Anyone?...also with the glitchy and sound problem i use the emulator project64 should i use another?..anyhow if any1 can get back and help me on both these little problems

cheers

Thanks

Originally posted by coolwinners
    dude let me tell you something. The guys here don't like newbs asking for roms or isos.I agree myself.so get at least 150 posts and then people will be willing to help you.
    I think he already got the iso...

They are hot, aren't they??

Redfield Guest

Maybe so..but damn this is a forum..where u post if ur stuck and need help..damn i am stuck and asking for help..but ur saying wait till ur on 150 posts? lol come on by then i would of gave up

Thanks

I think coolwinners is referring to iso request, not emulators related problem. You don't have to get 150 posts to get help if you have emulator problem. I don't pay N64 games so i cannot help you out... but I am sure someone in here will gladly to help you out.

They are hot, aren't they??

Redfield Guest

Ah if thats the case then sorry to coolwinners..damn sorry to everyone lol...i am only asking for some help tho..seeing as i have ripped my hair out searching for roms but failing badly lol.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm not quite sure I understand what you saying about the controls, you can assign buttons to whatever you want within the emulater, although you wont have enough buttons to assign everything. I can tell you that my joypad is similar to yours. YOu wanna keep the A,B,Z buttons on the pad and the left and right triggers where they are, the tricky part is the C buttons, maybe left and right on top and up or down on your last remaining button, and the other on keyboard. As for the sound you can try different plug-ins until it sounds better, this site has a bunch I belive so you wont have to hunt, but I'll tell you now no matter what it wont ever sound perfect, theres never been a 100% full working emulator on N64.

Redfield Guest

Originally posted by zaladane
    I'm not quite sure I understand what you saying about the controls, you can assign buttons to whatever you want within the emulater, although you wont have enough buttons to assign everything. I can tell you that my joypad is similar to yours. YOu wanna keep the A,B,Z buttons on the pad and the left and right triggers where they are, the tricky part is the C buttons, maybe left and right on top and up or down on your last remaining button, and the other on keyboard. As for the sound you can try different plug-ins until it sounds better, this site has a bunch I belive so you wont have to hunt, but I'll tell you now no matter what it wont ever sound perfect, theres never been a 100% full working emulator on N64.
    cheers man thats all i wanted just a little help

Thanks

if your looking for a better joystick you can find stuff that let you plug in real controllers in them then plug to your pc

n64 controler->device->pc