Thread: i have every psx rpg you can think of, teach me to rip them and request away!!!!!!

wehttam73 Guest

Default i take back my previous statement, i have a couple rpg's

i'm matt but everyone calls me wehttam, if you will take the time to teach me how to rip games and give me a link to some utilities then i will be happy to begin taking requests on any rpg's for the playstation 1. thank you for your time. wettham

Thanks

u sure u have all the RPGs including Japanese ttles?? Show us your list.

For your question, use CloneCD to rip.

They are hot, aren't they??

chii Guest

to rip isos, use CloneCD

you can download it here:
    http://elby.ch/english/products/clone_cd/download.html

Thanks

EDIT: thought it wrong.............
    But use Clonecd to rip
    Last edited by Zuljin; 17th-September-2002 at 15:36.

thread_of_fate Guest

I use CDRWIN and/or CloneCD as a secondary thinger. Mainly because alot of other ppl use CloneCD.

Yea post your list here.

ToF

wehttam73 Guest

Default again sorry for being rude.

sorry for being rude, this is my list pick what you'd like, while you do that i would like to make one or to requests if you don't mind, Vagrant Story, Parasite Eve 2, persona 1 (if possible), Vanguard Bandits, and any Japanese rpg's translated into english or information on how to translate them into english. Remember you don't have to trade anything with me to get any of these titles it would just be nice to get my hands on some of those titles. also i am in the process of posting an ftp so if you can give me any advice that would be great, thanks for being nice to a newbie.
    Legend of Mana
    Lunar 1 and 2
    Persona 2
    Rhapsody
    Threads of Fate
    Valkyrie Profile
    Final Fantasy 4 through 9
    Suikoden 2
    Xenogears
    Dragon Ball final bout
    Legend of Legaia
    Saga Frontier 1 and 2
    Tales of Destiney 1 and 2
    Legen of Dragoon
    Thousand Arms
    Wild Arms 1 and 2
    Star Wars: jedi power battles
    Breath of Fire 3 and 4
    Arc the Lad Collection
    Grandia

That about sums it up, sorry i thought the list would be a little more extensive, but i can't seem to think of or find any other american rpg's that i don't already have, you'll notice a lot of them are kind of rare, please don't be angry with me i really thought i had a lot more, well i'll get to rip these games and anyone that wants to request feel free, and please can someone explain in a little more detail exactly how i transfer these games over to other people? thanks a million. Wehttam

Thanks

For transfering u could use streamload (see the streamload thread), or u could use ftp's or any other thinkable way.........

MolsenMI Guest

That's a short list. Especially when you take the ones that aren't even RPG's off the list.

wehttam73 Guest

Default well does anybody want them or not?

i'm just doing what i can to avoid being a leecher, these are all the games that i own and i'm doing my best to help anyone that i can, i'm a newbie and am trying to gain some recognition so i appreciate you stating the obvious and would like to ask anyone else if they want any of these games???

MolsenMI Guest

It's nice to see a n00b who wants to share (even if he can't read one of the thousand of threads on ripping ISO's), but starting a topic with things such as "I have everything" or "I am the best" or other such near impossible, brash statements isn't exactly the right way to become part of a message board.

MolsenMI Guest

But good luck on figuring out how to rip those. I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would appreciate those games.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

CloneCD is pretty easy to use. Just click on "Read to image file", then chose a filename and last, click on "Game CD".
    Piece of cake huh?

thread_of_fate Guest

Default yea..

Yea i agree with crusher. Ripping is pretty easy.

For CDRWIN you can get a trial version that will last as long as you want but recording speeds will be restricted to 1x at http://www.goldenhawk.com . To rip simply open the program, click the third button on the top row which is Extract Disc/Tracks/Sectors . Choose your drive you are using to rip and name the file and click the nice big START button.

Pretty ez.

SomeUserGuy Guest

Originally posted by crusher
    CloneCD is pretty easy to use. Just click on "Read to image file", then chose a filename and last, click on "Game CD".
    Piece of cake huh?
    i'm a clonecd fan too.

Thanks

I am a big fan of CloneCD too.

Your list is pretty good, wehttam.

You can also try to use isobuster or Nero to rip CDs besides CloneCD or CDRwin. Isobuster is free BTW. You can get isobuster from www.isobuster.com

They are hot, aren't they??