Thread: Unable to download Sega CD roms

Exiled4ever Guest

Unhappy Unable to download Sega CD roms

Recently I tried to download Sonic CD, but was unable to do so. It appears that none of the Sega CD games are able to be downloaded. When will this be fixed?

Exiled4ever Guest

Default In Addition...

Well, it is nice to know that we are able to download Sonic CD now, but what about the sound file? And the other Sega CD files?

By the way, thanks for fixing the Sonic CD iso file!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Actually, they should all be working now, so are you having any problems downloading them ?? I fixed all the SegaCD stuff and shall be adding MORE SegaCD Iso's this weekend

Exiled4ever Guest

Unhappy Still having Problems

I don't know if it is me or the website that is the problem. Last night, I was able to download the snatcher iso file, but not the sound file or winrar. However, I am able to download winzip, or any snes files. As of right now, I once again cannot download any sega cd files (other than winzip).

Thanks
    EP Points

Well, they're all working for me, Strange that you cannot download them, any error message you get or something I can go on ?
    You can get winzip at www.winzip.com if you need it.

Exiled4ever Guest

Unhappy Reply

When I click to download anything other than winzip on the sega cd page, I get a "cannot find server" on the top bar of Internet Explorer, and the oh so famous white error page that says "page cannot be displayed." Any ideas on what to do?

Thanks
    EP Points

There might be too many users downloading at one time, You should try again at off peak hours!