Thread: Dolphin: DSI Exception in stmw?

Thanks

Default Dolphin: DSI Exception in stmw?

I'm trying to play WWE Day Of Reckoning on the Dolphin emulator, but I keep getting that error. Google has yielded no useful results. I've tried turning on the MMU speed thing, but it didn't fix the error. I'm using Dolphin 3.0.

What happens is that when I select the game, it starts up and goes to the inital loading screen. Then a box with the error pops up, and if I hit okay, the game freezes. How can I fix this? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

What does the box say? Can't help you out with no info.
    And state your specs, Just need them for info.

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks

All the box says is DSI exception in stmw, and then it freezes after I hit okay.

BIOS: Phoenix ROM BIOS Plus Version 1.10 A07
    Processor: Pentium Dual Core CPU T4200 @ 2Ghz
    Memory: 4058MB RAM
    Direct X Version: Direct X 11
    Not sure if you need anything else. All of the options on Dolphin are set at default, except the MMU speed hack, which I turned on.

Thanks

I'm still having the problem. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks
    EP Points

MMU hack normally fix this problem, but try the latest revision if you haven't.

Thanks

I've just downloaded the most recent version of Dolphin (3.0-631). The error didn't pop up this time, but the game still doesn't load. It sits at the loading screen forever and nothing happens. I've tried it without MMU, with it, With other graphic backends, etc. I just can't get it to run.
    When I first load it up, the info bar says FPS- 12, until a second later where it drops to 0. The VPS fluctuates from 58-60, and the speed goes from 98-100% I still have no idea what's wrong with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BurningBreeze View Post
    I've just downloaded the most recent version of Dolphin (3.0-631). The error didn't pop up this time, but the game still doesn't load. It sits at the loading screen forever and nothing happens. I've tried it without MMU, with it, With other graphic backends, etc. I just can't get it to run.
    When I first load it up, the info bar says FPS- 12, until a second later where it drops to 0. The VPS fluctuates from 58-60, and the speed goes from 98-100% I still have no idea what's wrong with it.
    So have you managed to fix it because i'm having the exact same problem??

I am having the same problem is there a fix yet?
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 24th-July-2013 at 00:41. Reason: no double posting, please..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

This is an old thread, so please create your own thread detailing what your problem is.