Thanks
    EP Points

Default Ulaunch.elf (ISO format)

Ulaunch.elf boots Elfs From Usb, HD and MC
    ISO Format
    Burn it to a CD
    Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anderson For This Useful Post:

Thanks

So I just put this in a cd and with my usb I can install fmcb in my memory card?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,387 Times in 124 Posts
    EP Points

just saying, but I think you need the burned CD and the files on USB (then you need to open the installer from uLaunch blah blah) to get the FMCB installer working so why go through the trouble when I made a CD iso that just takes you straight to the installer w/o needing to go through uLaunch and w/o needing a USB device?

get this:
    http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...ad-Mediafire-*

burn it to CD for swapping w/ a SM CD, then press "x" for this screen instantly (no uLaunch "hunting" just boot the installer!) :

Either way it's whatever floats your boat, I'm just sayin this is easier
    My inbox IS NOT A REQUEST BOX , if you want to make requests maybe do it here? Someone w/ working links might help you there (I don't do requests obviously, however, feel free to let me know if a DLC file doesn't work* and needs an update ) *ex:"container error"

How to use DLC files? Use Jdownloader
    Still looking for PS2 undubs by any chance? Try searching "PS2 undub project 2.6" @ google, it's hard to miss and you can maybe find most of em in a single search/post .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Destrudo For This Useful Post:

Thanks

But I need SwapMagic for either one?? and would it be...burned to a CD as in Cd-R???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jakethegreat12 View Post
    for freemcboot no you wouldn't need swap magic. it comes with ESR launcher. for Ulaunchelf its just a way to launch elf files, a common file used on the ps2. and by cd yes CD-R.
    Ok.So I just burn this to a cd and Im good to go as long as I have Freemcboot on my usb?

Thanks
    Thanked 13,301 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

No, you need SwapMagic to use this disc, or Destrudo's FMCB installer. Jakethegreat12's post is just confusing the issue, he's talking about the end result. Because when you have FMCB you no longer need SwapMagic (or Ulaunchelf, FMCB includes it too).

Quote Originally Posted by YoungSam View Post
    and would it be...burned to a CD as in Cd-R???
    Yes. If you'd prefer a DVD image you can fetch one from sksapps:
    http://sksapps.com/index.php?page=launchers.html
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Ok..now things are clear. Thanks Alot.