Page 266 of 440 FirstFirst ... 166216256261262263264265266267268269270271276316366 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 6591

Thread: What game have you recently beaten?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Shovelware game.
    Soul of Darkness from Gameloft.
    Because Boredom

"I am... Sheik. One of the last of the Sheikah tribe..."

Thanks
    EP Points

Saints Row IV

100%

Super powers made the game freakin awesome.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Having beaten Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning and gotten the I can safely say that I will never ever play it again. Holy shit.

Thanks
    EP Points

Resident Evil 2 Leon/A - PS1 played on PS Vita.

22 saves. 4:15 play time, D Rank.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Having beaten Kingdom of Amalur: Reckoning and gotten the I can safely say that I will never ever play it again. Holy shit.
    oh aye? I'm on that at the moment. I'm praying I'm halfway through lol.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    oh aye? I'm on that at the moment. I'm praying I'm halfway through lol.
    All I can say is keep praying... I don't think I've ever been this tired at a game before.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Resident Evil 2 Leon/A - PS1 played on PS Vita.

22 saves. 4:15 play time, D Rank.
    GOTTA GET THAT TOFU~

Thanks
    EP Points

Metal Gear Solid 2 (PS Vita)

Fantastic game, nice to know the story this time too. Even if it was a mindfuck.

Now, to get/play MGS1 on PS1, or fork out stupid amounts for the Gamecube version? £40+ on eBay.

Thanks
    EP Points

Well I finally beat Mass Effect 3, got the green ending on my first try. Thought it was a fitting ending. Shepard dies for the greater good and all that jazz. I'm happy with it. Did the same thing in Dragon Age.

I have to say, though... *this* is the ending everyone raged about? I mean, sure it was over a bit too quickly but jesus guys! It's the journey that matters!

Edit: Btw, the ending of the Citadel DLC was perfect. Better than the actual ending in fact. Loved it when the crew says "It's been a good ride" and Shep answers "The best." Awesome scene, so much was said with only those two words.
    Last edited by Gare; 4th-September-2013 at 23:37.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Well I finally beat Mass Effect 3, got the green ending on my first try. Thought it was a fitting ending. Shepard dies for the greater good and all that jazz. I'm happy with it. Did the same thing in Dragon Age.

I have to say, though... *this* is the ending everyone raged about? I mean, sure it was over a bit too quickly but jesus guys! It's the journey that matters!

Edit: Btw, the ending of the Citadel DLC was perfect. Better than the actual ending in fact. Loved it when the crew says "It's been a good ride" and Shep answers "The best." Awesome scene, so much was said with only those two words.
    The issue stems from the other two endings being exactly the same.

Dragon Age had multiple endings with unique cutscenes and consequences. If you chose to, your character could die. Or sacrifice someone else. Or sacrifice no one. Etc.

Mass Effect has 3 coloured versions of the same thing.

So effectively the game that wasn't pushing choice as a feature had choices, and the one that did didn't. People were understandably upset.

It's especially jarring if your character had a tendency for ruthlessness, selfishness, and self preservation. Apparently he/she just decides "nah, fuck living. SPACE JESUS AWAAAAAY!" because that's how the story ends.

Probably doesn't help either that they had a better series of endings written that were either A.) not completed because the game was rushed, or b.) rewritten because they were leaked early, depending on who you ask.
    Last edited by Raype; 4th-September-2013 at 23:54.

Thanks
    EP Points

I understand being upset, I just don't understand the absolute OUTRAGE that this caused, including death threats as far as I know. The rest of the game was good, and I personally don't let something like this taint the entire experience.

Although it needs to be said that I was pure Paragon all the way through the trilogy so the space jesus choice made sense for my character, I guess.

In the end though it's all good, the Citadel DLC was the perfect apology I suppose.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I understand being upset, I just don't understand the absolute OUTRAGE that this caused, including death threats as far as I know. The rest of the game was good, and I personally don't let something like this taint the entire experience.

Although it needs to be said that I was pure Paragon all the way through the trilogy so the space jesus choice made sense for my character, I guess.

In the end though it's all good, the Citadel DLC was the perfect apology I suppose.
    Talisweat people. They just take everything far too seriously.

Alternatively, these people never dealt with Baldur's gate which pulled pretty much all of the same shit.

GOOD ENDINGS ARE ALWAYS CANON BECAUSE HEROES CAN ONLY BE MINDLESS LAWFUL GOOD MORONS WHO DO BITCH ERRANDS FOR OLD LADIES FOREVER. Etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Witcher 2 was pretty interesting in that regard. You basically walk up to the final boss, you talk to him and come to an understanding, then instead of any kind of bossfight, you have the option to say "you know what? you're right" then turn around and simply walk away. Credits roll, gg.

Thanks
    EP Points

The Witcher 2 was pretty interesting in that regard. You basically walk up to the final boss, you talk to him and come to an understanding, then instead of any kind of bossfight, you have the option to say "you know what? you're right" then turn around and simply walk away. Credits roll, gg.
    That sounds pretty interesting. I might play that at some point.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You must kill yourself to save the world
    >Okay *dies*
    ->Fuck you and your shit. I'll find a way to handle this without your asinine messiah complex bullshit. And I'll do it from this bitchin' throne as a living god.