Page 182 of 267 FirstFirst ... 82132172177178179180181182183184185186187192232 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 4000

Thread: What are you playing right now?

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    EP Points

Final Fantasy 7 and Mega Man X4 on ePSXe.

Also played some Alien vs Predator 2 for PC.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI. The coalition against Dong Zhao has collapsed in the wake of Cao Cao's failure to take Luoyang, and Cao Cao himself was betrayed and forced to flee to the protection of Kong Zhou, as Dong Zhao consolidated his gains, fortifying the southern and eastern approaches to the Imperial Capital while simultaneously destroying the forces of Ma Teng to secure his flanks. In the north, Liu Bei fights Gongsun Zan, who bested Yuan Shao. Sun Jian has drawn together a mighty force in the south, which proved itself when Liu Biao treacherously invaded during a brigand uprising. He went on to conquer Liu Biao's force and demand their fealty, but bled himself white attempting to seize Wan and the southern approaches to Luoyang - the assault was successful, but control of the city went to Kong Zhou and Cao Cao, and neither force had the ability to breach the first line of fortifications protecting the Imperial Capitol. As Sun Jian licks his wounds, he sees two choices - he can either force the Yangtze crossing and seize Shang Dong, which is fortified almost as well as Wan, or he can attempt to press further westward, circling through neutral and powerful Yunnan before smashing into Dong Zhao's westernmost lines. Fun times by all.

Wherein the betrayers escape justice - the father pursues alone - the crimes of a daughter
    The crossroads of fate - the Coalition weak - the back exposed
    To defy the usurpers

Elmdor Rizer is offline Official Chronicler of EP
    Unofficial Chronicler of your underwear drawer
    Thanks
    EP Points

Heh, so I take it you like the XIth game?

I should try it out.. Dynasty Warriors V, and Tactics II are both getting old, anyways.

Michael Ballack, he scores free-kicks.
    He's got black hair, and he's german.
    Michael Ballack, trains in paddocks.
    in his spare time, HE FARMS HADDOCKS!
    Watch me play Super C, guys!!

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

I just got done playing the Titan Quest demo, terrible.

LightandRyuuk Guest

Just Fable the Lost Chapeters on my comp again, cause i'm bored, also i installed, not d.loaded Sonic R

Thanks
    EP Points

Metroid: Zero mission, and still Silent Hill 3. I'm camhacking the game to get special shots (I'm a member of a semi-obsessive fan forum for SH... ; I <3 these games (except 4), though).
    Also, I'm amazed how easy it is to trick jump with the ball bombs in Zero Mission. I got myself into a number of areas where I wasn't supposed to go yet and got stuck by throwing myself up with the ball bombs. Just plant a bomb, then right before it goes off plant a second. Drop one at the apex of the blast height, then when you come down the second bomb will throw you up again into the blast of the third, and then just keep tapping A, and the sky's the limit. I don't remember bomb jumping being this easy in Metroid 2, Super Metroid, or Metroid: Fusion
    Last edited by Jetsetlemming; 15th-May-2007 at 11:52.
    As I was walking down the stair,
    I met a man who wasn't there.
    He wasn't there again today.
    I wish, I wish he'd go away.

Thanks
    EP Points

Call of Cthulhu: Dark corners of the Earth. I don't meet the game's minimum requirements for the video card, and yet the game runs at 1024x768 at 40+ FPS with no missing effects. I've been getting a feeling of some kind of elistism and distain towards ATI owners from some companies. :/ Like "lol, a RADEON!? Fucking noob, get a Nvidia card! A Geforce 3 can play our game, but your pitiful card from the same generation as an FX is way to underpowered to play our game! You'll need a 9700 at least! Douche!"
    As much as I currently hate ATI's drivers, the games that work run very well. I'm getting sick of seeing that stupid "The way it's meant to be played" logo on every fucking thing. There isn't a single game I know of besides Half Life 2 that's optimized for ATI instead. Fucking whores.

Thanks

naruto ultumate ninja,naruto ninja council 3,naruto restudenall fun I need the new ones theres like 2 naruto games I've seen i n Britain and there advertising them in Japan.
    "I am not a lousey little pervert","oh yea then what are you then"..........."A BIG ONE"

I'm in ur head, raping ur cerebral cortex
    Thanks

Moero Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 (DS)

Thanks
    EP Points

Call of Cthulhu has amazed me in the number of ways it's broken it's mission of total immersion and fright. Killed enemies fade away as soon as they hit the ground, putting a splint on a broken limb repairs it to full functionality instantly, bullets and stabs leave broken limbs and claw marks, the game's gotten less and less scary as it's gone on, the fear effects seem to be completely fucking random and pointless at times (like engaging the ultra-vision blur in the middle of a fucking action sequence requiring me to shoot mutant hicks chasing me down the street in a truck), the main character has the same cliche private detective tone of voice throughout, even though he's supposed to be going mad from the frightening things he's seeing (during the sewer segments I seemed to have mistreated my sanity too much, and my character developed a paranoid habit of talking to himself about being followed and watched in a panicked whisper, though it strangely seems to have faded), and all though he's a big strong man who can use any gun he comes across, he's apparently too fucking stupid to actually hold the gun up to the iron sights I can actually aim in aim mode.
    Also, even though all the enemies use the same weapons available to the player, you can't take their weapons or ammo, you need to find everything in pre-set locations in the enviroment.
    Immersive my ass.
    I'm still playing it though, because the story and setting is worth it... so far. I'm about 3 to 4 hours in, I think, and they just introduced J. Edgar Hoover as a main character. O_o

Thanks

Armored Core 4.
    Been playing it since it came out. I actually got it ON release day without preordering. Gamestop dude had ONE extra non reserved copy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    Armored Core 4.
    Been playing it since it came out. I actually got it ON release day without preordering. Gamestop dude had ONE extra non reserved copy.
    The gamestop dude is specifically told by his manager to tell you they've only got that one copy left to encourage you to pre-order next time. It's a sham to boost sales figures for the management.

Also, The Suffering, which (and this blows my fucking mind!) is a better horror game by far than Call of Cthulhu.

I mean, goddamn.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsetlemming View Post
    The gamestop dude is specifically told by his manager to tell you they've only got that one copy left to encourage you to pre-order next time. It's a sham to boost sales figures for the management.

Also, The Suffering, which (and this blows my fucking mind!) is a better horror game by far than Call of Cthulhu.

I mean, goddamn.
    Heh. I only preorder games I know will sell out fast as fuck. Right now I have Forza2 and Mario Party 8 (for Lydia) reserved.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsetlemming View Post

I mean, goddamn.
    The suffering is really good. I'm currently playing the second part.

And I just began with Roadkill. It looks like a mixture (ripoff ??) of GTA and Twisted Metal.