Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sydney Race Riots over beatings of two lifeguards.

Thanks

Oh well. Too many of us anyway.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

I call for a massive extermination of the entire human race. That's right, no hatred, no war, no discrimination, no hypocrisy, no bullshit. Just world-wide genocide.
    Last edited by Soeru; 13th-December-2005 at 16:50.

Thanks

Three cheers for racism!

Hip-hip hurray!
    Hip-hip hurray!
    Hip-hip hurray!

Just more bullshit I have to put up with.... This will be abolished once I take over the world. Racists will be suitably punished, along with shitty drivers.. especially those that don't use their turn signals.

May the Gods help you if you're both!
    Greatly enjoyed Monster Hunter
    Happily playing Guild Wars
    Sorely disappointed with Star Ocean 3

Thanks
    EP Points

Its not rasict..... its a Union protest..... the melb riot was MENT to be rasict, the NSW roits were over jobs that some cunts took for less pay. it turned into a riot when the lebo's got involed, them and thier 500 brothers and sisters, and before someone say no they wouldnt have that many brothers and sisters bull shit i have so many uncles and aunties on the wog sides its really not funny, i dont know who is who...
    now say it with me people UNION PROTEST not rasict riot....

Thanks

Umm. No. Union protests are generally against compaines and stuff, not against races. And for godsake LEARN TO SPELL or at least learn how to write so people can understand you without reading your post 5 times and then guessing.

And don't call people "wogs" it's rude and racist. It's like if I was to call someone a "n****r"

Thanks

I bet the lifeguards where talking trash thats why they got beat down. Most lifeguard think there the shit and other people are nothing compare to them. But a fist fight is way better getting shot or stab with weapons. Yeah Union protestor #1 enemy is Wall-Mart.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ll_alchemist_ll
    I bet the lifeguards where talking trash thats why they got beat down. Most lifeguard think there the shit and other people are nothing compare to them. But a fist fight is way better getting shot or stab with weapons. Yeah Union protestor #1 enemy is Wall-Mart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddox