Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Stop filling request for leechers.

Thanks

I say we boycott uploading Square-Enix RPG games

1) they're big
    2) they've all been uploaded for the umpteenth time already
    3) Square-Enix RPG are widely shared in the p2p world (emule, countlesss torrent sites, winmx)
    4) Chrono Cross, FF7 + FF9, Grandia, Xenogears are already available in the emuparadise rom page. If you complain that the download is too slow, you don't diserve the game. slow or not, the download WILL finish! If your ISP/router won't let you download them, tough. Find other means, if you're resourceful enough to get other games, you can get it elsewhere. Being an impatient lazy beggar isn't helping
    5) buy them online, rent & burn. make some new friends that have these games, etc etc. if you REALLY want these famous games, you'll go to any (legal) lenghts to get them, they're worth the effort or money
    Give me what I want or face destruction........IN JAPANESE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Myst
    I say we boycott uploading Square-Enix RPG games

1) they're big
    2) they've all been uploaded for the umpteenth time already
    3) Square-Enix RPG are widely shared in the p2p world (emule, countlesss torrent sites, winmx)
    4) Chrono Cross, FF7 + FF9, Grandia, Xenogears are already available in the emuparadise rom page. If you complain that the download is too slow, you don't diserve the game. slow or not, the download WILL finish! If your ISP/router won't let you download them, tough. Find other means, if you're resourceful enough to get other games, you can get it elsewhere. Being an impatient lazy beggar isn't helping
    5) buy them online, rent & burn. make some new friends that have these games, etc etc. if you REALLY want these famous games, you'll go to any (legal) lenghts to get them, they're worth the effort or money
    Indeed and good ridence.

I cannot belive Koudelka got requested, Woodman and others the kind souls were nice enough to upload it.
    Seriously, it isnt a good game, and 4 dsics? I upping a 4 disc game now, but only becuase you other people could not get it else were, plus the regular uploaders, said they would like it.
    but as for games like final fantasy, Valkyrie profile Xeno gears grandia..... How easy are they to get else were? like you said, its not woth our time, since they are so widly avalible.
    If someone wants to upload these games they can, but youll just be helping out a lazy person.
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

countlesss torrent site
    But more importantly well seeded torrents, with good download speeds.
    There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed.

Thanks

Speed shouldn't be an issue. As long as it finishes (that's where the well-seeded part is most important) If you really want something for free w/o paying (illegally :p), you'll wait it out. Poetic Justice

I downloaded a 1.2GB DVD game from emule. Took me 1 week non-stop being online to get it. Was it worth it? YES!

None of us really have the right to demand fast speed and immediately fullfilled requests. We're all illegal downloaders, plain and simple We should be happy to even have all these p2p to get whatever we can, slow or not
    Last edited by Myst; 3rd-September-2005 at 10:39.
    Give me what I want or face destruction........IN JAPANESE!

Thanks

Well I definetely agree speed shouldn't be an issue, but leechers often whine that bittorrent is too slow. But for games like FF, Xenogears etc. that's definetely not true. I've seen torrents for those games with over 100 seeders and several hundred peers.
    There used to be a real me, but I had it surgically removed.

Thanks

for games like xenogears just look there: http://www.renzukoken.com/nk/ you have FULLSPEED and us versions, and ghe games are working! No need to upload them and do a lot of work. Who wants those games, just register and leech!

hmmm my tradelist is down and my uploads too, so forget about my sig...

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by caesar
    just register and leech!
    uhhh....I think this is the sorta stuff we are trying to prevent....Not Encourage!
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

why prevent? I had no problems, not one popup! the only problem is that its in french. But surely no fake!

Thanks

...he's talking 'bout leeching. leechers ARE biggest assholes second only to MU hachers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SegNin
    Depictive, read this:
    http://forums.emuparadise.org/showpo...90&postcount=2

EDIT--
    @ Frankie Wilde:

PSXEden? Was that the site that used to have Suikoden and Tactics Ogre and 2 other games I can't remember now, and you had to use BobDown or something to get them?

Because that's where I got those 4 games from.
    Yes , the site got famous of suikoden and tactics ogre and on the forum we had tons of other games and they where uploaded daily.It's nice to see that someone still remember it ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gaudvinas
    ...he's talking 'bout leeching. leechers ARE biggest assholes second only to MU hachers
    OH, well, now I understand what he wanted, sorry But the only thing I can do there is download, I don't speak any french at all, like most here....

Thanks

One question though: what's the name for the person that's opposite of a leecher? I've always wondered that. Some ppl tell me it's a slave, but I dunno.

EDIT: Yes, I know this is a little off topic, but I couldn't resist.

Thanks

Umm... Isnt it a seeder? It is were bittorent is concerned, in YSI? possibly we could be called uploader's, per chance?
    Raaagghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... hh..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Xena
    in YSI? possibly we could be called uploader's, per chance?
    IgSP's (illegal game source providers)

Thanks
    EP Points

Look it's really simple. If you wan't to fulfill a requst do it. If you don't want to don't. No one is holding a gun to your head forcing you to upload the game just because someone requests it...

I will keep uploaing games to people who ask wether or not they intend to upload something in return.