Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: please help.......

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by bolton02
    lol well as a pastors kid and a future pastor i can say just ignore her entirely and not care about girls at all until your ready to be married and live a good Christian life.....

but who the heck on these forums would listen to that statement
    Well, plenty listen, but who would obey? Especially the bit about a "good Christian life," the grammar particulars of that phrasing strongly implying that good and Christian are inextricable from each other, by further extrapolation implying that it is not possible for a non-Christian to live a good life. A very interesting way to phrase it, particularly here.

But, that's getting off the point for my post, which was to ask, out of curiousity, what denomination? I ask because my grandfather was a Methodist reverend until his retirement, and still helps out frequently at the church.

Thanks

I'll break up this emotion. I give a "Who the hell is Skinner?"
    Now to be on topic, I think you should just talk to her. Don't be nervous or anything, because that'll just cause chaos later on. Also, don't just not talk to her (at least how I think of it). That'll ruin your plan to sedu... I mean, your plan to liiiike her, and you'll feel guilty. It's actually nothing much. No buying flowers or anything needed.
    I like quiet girls. So innocent. So shy.
    What?

Thanks
    EP Points

Haha, you're a pimp kvn.

Thanks

The only coolest neighborhood Asian guy.

Thanks

Talking to her would probably be a bad idea, samarjit.
    eh? That's strange considering most interactions between human beings happen through conversation and talking to people, save sex and some other things.
    But if you don't talk to people and give your own feelings, if not the other person's a chance, how will you ever know where something could go.
    And if you really do believe that he shouldn't talk to her, it would be nice if you could atleast back it up with a reason.

On a side yet, much touched upon note. Skinnyboy should see this, sure wuld make him happy to know there's a whole thread that digressed about him

Thanks

This'll be my only post like this in this thread - if anyone wants to discuss anything further, go right ahead and PM me or talk in the Hang Out or whatever. At least half the thread should be on-topic, I think...

First, you guys are pure love. I missed you too, Elmdor, and I hope we'll never be apart again.

Second, I've never talked to FlamingGnats on AIM. I won't call anyone any names, but I can see how one could think of him as a bit of a poser, if you will.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Thanks

well i talked to her 2 days back it was nice talk.
    i must thank u all for all ur suggestions ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner8
    This'll be my only post like this in this thread - if anyone wants to discuss anything further, go right ahead and PM me or talk in the Hang Out or whatever. At least half the thread should be on-topic, I think...

First, you guys are pure love. I missed you too, Elmdor, and I hope we'll never be apart again.

Second, I've never talked to FlamingGnats on AIM. I won't call anyone any names, but I can see how one could think of him as a bit of a poser, if you will.
    When I saw your avatar I smiled so hard I dropped my lip tobaco. Now I have tobaco on my penis, but I don't care. Re-fucking-joice.

/off topic for the last time. Today.

I don't know you, you're not my friend.

I'm full of good ideas..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Himiko
    Well, plenty listen, but who would obey? Especially the bit about a "good Christian life," the grammar particulars of that phrasing strongly implying that good and Christian are inextricable from each other, by further extrapolation implying that it is not possible for a non-Christian to live a good life. A very interesting way to phrase it, particularly here.

But, that's getting off the point for my post, which was to ask, out of curiousity, what denomination? I ask because my grandfather was a Methodist reverend until his retirement, and still helps out frequently at the church.

were non denominational, but if you have to compare it to something, its sort of a pentecostal chruch. we have good relations with the methodist and catholic churches in our area, and we all get together to pray every now and then for our city together. my dad pastors, and although im going to college for other things, i still intend on finishing Bible college, and help run it to a better extent, and perhaps one day be the pastor after my dad.

but yes i see his point in good life, which is true as you decide your life being good or not lol. my responce was just from my Christian perspective on his situation lol

Thanks

My advice: If you really like her, tell her. It's easier if you can tell her with fewer people around. I only just managed to do that myself. She said no, probably cause I look like a thug, but (and when I was feeling I had no chance) when she witnessed me beating the stuffing out of two of my cousins "friends" who were in the process of beating him up she said yes. This probably sounds morbid, but just be yourself, do good and hopefully she'll see you and like you for it.
    I'll find it....... eventually.........

Thanks

yeah talk to her.... that always works i guess...........

Thanks

Sunny! So hippie (happy; ) for you that you got her number and stuff. Well done YOu don't need a reason to call her, the fact that you want to should be your prime reason. Just be spontaneous, though reciting a few lines before the mirror might help

Thanks

oh she is really a different girl i tell u?? i think it will take a long time for a boy like me understand her