Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Which next-gen console are you looking foward to next?

Thanks

Heathen!! Punch-Out!! is worth $99 bucks, IMO...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ru
    The slanted position is innovative...? Meh, whatever...

I still don't like the Spider-Man inspired font on the PS3's side... Sucks too much...
    Think it'll have custom plates...?
    Yes the upright front-back slant is innovative as no other console has tried a design like that.

That IS the Spider-man font. It's not just inspired by it. And I hate that font if it isn't used to write "Spider-man."

The Revolution will survive a twenty-foot drop. The GC was the only of the current gen to survive a twenty foot drop so I'm pretty sure the Rev would be able to continue the trend. It looks tight and compact so if it didn't survive, it will probably explode into shards. Otherwise, it would stick it out.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well after Xbox was the clear leader for mu preference last time round, it is a bit strange that I am looking foward to the PS3 more this time round. This topic is crap though, as none are better because we haven't played them. There's not anything I hate more than this.

I'll end up buying all three at any rate.

Thanks
    EP Points

I can't believe I'm saying this.....But I think the only one I'll buy at launch is the Revolution. It just plain old looks better than the rest (except the PS3, of course, but I don't have $eleventykajillion to spend on a system).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

The price of the PS3 is a sticking point, �250 in America will mean upwards of �300 here. I'm hoping the Xbox360 comes out at no more than �200, or I won't be getting it. It'll probably be about �100 there when it comes out. You cunts don't know how lucky you are.

Thanks

its not about the graphix thats shit its about what u can do with the system the revo makes where u can download 20 years worth of games on to the console and wi-fi out of the box and enough said smash bros on line and it may be a lie but i heard it going to get smaller and you may be able to visit web sites off of it it would also survive the drop like all nin consoles and all the other 2 consoles have to offer ar grafix the wi-fi (just like revo) and a hell of a high price plus nintendo is always trustworthy

and the x360 and ps3 (what an original name) are going to be about $500 not 250
    Last edited by Sprung; 19th-May-2005 at 13:59.
    <embed src="http://www.aborman.com/sigs/mariosig.swf" width="425" height="150">

Thanks

I want that Revolution thingy (If it's as good as "they" say it is)

I want to play all the nes games and shit and stuff

Damn I'm good whit words.
    _______________________________ ____________________

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dave
    The price of the PS3 is a sticking point, �250 in America will mean upwards of �300 here. I'm hoping the Xbox360 comes out at no more than �200, or I won't be getting it. It'll probably be about �100 there when it comes out. You cunts don't know how lucky you are.
    "�"...? What is this "�" you speak of...?

I wear cowboy boots and hats (plural!), so please speak to me in "$" terms, yes...?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Double the figures. It's not my fault you poor, economically crumbling countries don't have a decent currency.
    We pay '$80' for games here. Have fun.

Thanks

so USA rocks we pay $50-$70 for games

Thanks

We pay $600~$800 -- Booyah!!

Thanks

I am looking forward to the Revolution; the idea of using a computer monitor as the screen has given me a reason to keep my old trinitron monitor. And wireles multiplayer between consoles and some licensed tech that hollywood was going to use in 2007 they had that will "change the way we look at games"...can't recall the name... unless it is like the tech that Sharp is using in their new 3d laptops... that would be '�ber cool'. Also, it's so small and sexy... the PS# looks more like a car amp and the controller looks like a twisted dildo. Horrible. The Revolution's controller has me intrigued also since it supposedly has a lot of technologies incorporated... Yet the Xbox360 has something that will make it my console of choice: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion at launch. Anther four months wasted.

Unless they make a new 2d Mario for the Revolution.
    "When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
    - Kabir

I will miss you guys.

Thanks

dude there will always be mario and the cotrollers may have somthing called gyro or something when you want to lookup u move the controller i think this feature is mostly for fps

Thanks

Hey, that's what n00bie gamers do all the time: The character moves left -- they move left, the character jumps -- they jump... Ah~! Good times...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Don't forget turning the controller on racing games when they're trying to go round a corner.