Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you think females are inferior?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    But females can do 2 things at the same time while men cannot. Females + 1. Don't forget we always want to go faster. Proof, faster internet, you geeks.
    Where does this come from?

Thanks
    EP Points

....google found nothing.
    Oh wait, like i did care about this discussion anyway.
    And you weren't supposed to read it all.

Let's says then that human females are males are equal in their being, might not be in their role. kk?
    The moral was the only needed part. Being a male or a female won't save you from death.

Thanks

now i am adding polobunny to the smash list...

All humans are equal at birth. End of story, can't prove otherwise. If you can, prove it with cold hard evidence that you can touch.

Anyone else notice here everything we've been talking about has been based on the THEORY of evolution? I'm not saying we should start in a debate about religon now, cause i will cuss in that argument, but i am saying that this entire assumtion that one is better than the other is under the idea of evolution. Evolution or not, you can't deny that one cannot be better than the other just because of what they were when the sperm happened to be a Y over an X or an X instead of a Y. If i could, i'd grab everyone here that beleives one is better than the other and smash their head off the wall till the all promise in blood writing that they will teach only that we are born equal, and one being better than the other is a choice.

I feel this ideal is to excuse one's own actions or a situation that happened to them. It seems to me that some people assume things like this because they don't want to accept that their own actions and the actions of those around them decide their fate, rather than random chance, or that one group is better. It's easier to say that no one has control of what happens than saying some one does. That way you can't blame yourself or others you care about for mistakes. This paragraph is an argument for more than just this males or females being better idea. Let this sink in.

Thanks

Thumbs up

Lets all just end this and become hermaphrodites!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by kohlrak
    If i could, i'd grab everyone here that beleives one is better than the other and smash their head off the wall till the all promise in blood writing that they will teach only that we are born equal, and one being better than the other is a choice.
    You need to calm down. Discuss this rationally, or don't discuss this at all.

Thanks
    EP Points

All humans are equal at birth. If you can, prove it with cold hard evidence that you can touch.
    I know of hard touchable evidence... that makes me different from the ladys.

PS: Touching is Good.

Sorry i Could not resist, such a great prompt.
    Last edited by GundamGuy; 3rd-May-2005 at 01:53.

Thanks
    EP Points

Where did i wrote someone wasn't equal to another?
    Also there's no point on proving we are different or identical, this WON'T change how we live.

Haha nice one GundamGuy. XD

Thanks

Sorry sprung, but i take as one of the most offensive debates in today's culture. I also beleive that if i don't do my part the the argument, i'm contributing to the other cause, but due to how offensive it is to be a human being and have people in our culture that want so badly for an excuse for somthing that they come up with somthing like this. It is indeed very offensive to me that there are such people in our culture, especially when you point out things and they still argue with the inevitable and ignor it. No matter who wins here, the debate will continue elsewhere, but in the end this debate will end, but if one idea is expressed here, the ones here under human nature of loosing an argument will agree with the winner. People who beleive in 1 thing tend to spread it on to others, if i don't argue my point however out of control i may be, i would be contributing to the side of the argument i'm against.

So now at this point female wins. But i got the only argument you should take into consideration.
    Even with today technology, we can't make human babies without male and females parts.
    There's a good place to look polo.

I didn't mean taht way gundam, lol. Good one, though.

additional note: i will try to watch my temper, but it is a we bit hard.
    Last edited by kohlrak; 3rd-May-2005 at 01:59. Reason: additional note (i forgot it.)

Thanks

Well from what I've seen the only thing specifically everyone can come up with in defense of women is makin' babies/all are created equally as humans... Oi.

Way to go, Gundam! You give us that evidence, whoo-hoo!

I'm going with the old stand-by on sexism debates. Hermaphroditism - The best of both worlds. You don't see earthworms arguing about which sex is better, do you? What about sponges? I don't think so! Even Hydras! Humans can be so dumb.

Thanks
    EP Points

I only wrote win because female had most points and i didn't want to find out another lame reason why male would be superior.
    By pointless, i mean this topic as totally no sense AT ALL on an emulation forum.

Plus, who cares, really?!?
    Even if we were totally equal as humans (which might be true or not), the society ->I<- live in at the moment gives more importance to the male gender. And this is probably the same for most of the users here.
    I am not going to start a debate that will last a life long to know if human males and females are equal or one sex is better, the fact that we need each other to live peacefully/happily/correctly or simply survive is a big enough fact (for myself) that irradiates any other advantage of one sex could have on the other.

You wouldn't live in this moment if it wasn't of your mom and dad.
    I wouldn't either.

And if we don't live then this subject is simply out of bound.

Thanks

I can't help but keep looking at this thread but come up with nothing entirely groundbreaking to post.
    I just want to emphasize that men and women have differences.. In general, women are known to be better multitaskers than men, and can be more creative and nurturing. Men tend to be better at math and sciences, very good on concentrating on one thing (rather than a whole mess of things ) and are much more aggressive.

(Boys have cooties. EWWWW!!1)

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    (Boys have cooties. EWWWW!!1)
    Rofl.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Schutzstaffel
    I can't help but keep looking at this thread but come up with nothing entirely groundbreaking to post.
    I just want to emphasize that men and women have differences.. In general, women are known to be better multitaskers than men, and can be more creative and nurturing. Men tend to be better at math and sciences, very good on concentrating on one thing (rather than a whole mess of things ) and are much more aggressive.
    ok... sure... Bring back to my point of personal preference. Guys have the ability to be just as good as girls in those subjects and vise versa. The reson they typically aren't is because despite you dont' see stereo typing out there now in public, it still goes on at home where the child tends to learn the very few values they choose to listen to now adays. They spread this on to their friends, which influence their opinions. (don't get me started on peer pressure, that's an even more obvious subject, especially if you are some one like me that never really fit into the "in" crowd.) These opinions influence preferences. This "wemon do better multi tasking" thing is indeed false. (i wonder if that could be caused from ADHD or somthing like that.) They tend to because of this idea keeps spreading. You'd find rather quickly if you eliminated that idea compleatly out of the minds of everyoen that never existed there would be more (not necessarily exactly) equal occuring in that job. Plus at that point randomality of like or dislike that idea of using a multi task job would be in effect. Probly how the sexist opinion came to be in the first place, by random luck one dominated the other. It's basically a wives tale. Don't take me the wrong way, i only used multitasking as a model for my opinion in this reply.

And i see your idea now, polo. (i am assuming you're saying you're basically screwing with our heads trying to loosen us up.)

Thanks

Default Holy Crap!!!

Hey!?!?!? What happened to equal treatment? Girls can do somethings Guys can't and vice versa. If you actually count out every little thing each sex could do, it would be a tie. Anyone who believes that one sex is better than the other is lo and behold. a sexist. Quit fighting and letting shows like MTV corrupt your minds!!!
    ENJOY YOUR PANCAKES BITCHES!!!

Thanks

OMG STUFF!!!111eleven

Well damn! You just can't unbunch those soiled little panties of yours, can you?

Internet=serious business.

(It's not my fault I listen to my teachers.)

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/