Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Today's School shooting.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Epitome of Pain
    Fair enough, but you will get flac for it. I won't judge though, every one is allowed their own opinion.
    Well, being the person I am, I'm not likely to give a shit about what a person thinks of me unless either I like and respect them more than most, or they're my co-workers or such - as you fall into both groups, I certainly owe you an explanation of my actions, at least.

At any rate, if anyone wants to talk to me about myself, they're free to PM me about it. Back to the topic.
    ø„¸¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º° ¨¨°º¤ø„¸ EDWARD CULLEN IS THE KING OF VAMPYRES! HE IS BETTER THAN BILL COMPTON, LESTAT DE LIONCOURT, VLAD THE IMPALER, & DICK CHENEY ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°� �¤ø„¸

Sticking in the back of some guy named Randy
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin_Hammer
    Canada=bunch of hypocritical nut-bars. But I love em all anyway.
    Now that's just stupid, if anything that should of been "karragh=hypocritical nut bar", but ofcourse, all canadians MUST act the exact same way I suppose.
    That's like saying all canadians must speak french, that's just the quebec people you know.
    Or that all american's must be stupid, automatically.
    Should judge people based on their country you know.

Quote Originally Posted by nitronic1
    Yes, because as we all know, the Fire Arms Control Act they brought into Canada has proven to be such a great success...also seems to me after reading and hearing much about the 'gun control' policy in proved to be, for the most part, ineffective and a huge waste of tax payer dollars. %'s are opinions, what reality can be is something completely different. People can obtain what they want, if they truly want it, legal or not and sadly, that's the reality of life.

The term false sense of security means actually believing something won't happen, when it can, but if it makes you happy to have it, that's cool too, I'm just a realist.
    yeesh, people need to stop saying they are a realist to support the fact that they are just pessimists. did you watch the amazing race last night, when patrick called himself a realist? anyway, back on to subject.
    If you payed attention, I never said it COULDN'T happen, I simply said it was alot less likely, say what you want, but the statistics show that alot less shootings happen in canada, and therefor, I have the a good reason to feel safer here, cause it is alot less likely that something like that would happen up here.
    not once do I say it couldn't happen.
    I am in no way responsible for the above post. It was my hand's fault. Bad hand.
    ---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------

Thanks

I'm not suprised.
    None of this sort of thing happens in Aus, but people do get teased here. What's the difference here? I'm not sure, but I'm not sure guns are the whole problem. Bullying is taken fucking hella seriously at my school, like suspensions and expulsions and shit. And there is a councillor for those people who are depressed for no reason. You can go and talk to him and shit.
    I've no idea why bullying is so bad in America. It seems like this guy was categorically cut to shit by insults, wherever he turned. What's up with that?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lenin.
    I'm not suprised.
    None of this sort of thing happens in Aus, but people do get teased here. What's the difference here? I'm not sure, but I'm not sure guns are the whole problem. Bullying is taken fucking hella seriously at my school, like suspensions and expulsions and shit. And there is a councillor for those people who are depressed for no reason. You can go and talk to him and shit.
    I've no idea why bullying is so bad in America. It seems like this guy was categorically cut to shit by insults, wherever he turned. What's up with that?
    Teachers here get tired of suspending people. When I've been harrassed, I see the fucktard who was harrassing me the next day. By law you can't expel someone for harrasment in Missouri. (Most dumb law ever.) Also, after 2-3 suspensions the teachers suspect your not telling the truth about the situation. He's native, he had family issues that are enough to break others, after what he had been through and then to have others make fun of him... I don't think anyone could take that...

READ THE ARTICLES! He got his gun from his relative who was a policemen.
    Spreading Fear and Uncertainty since 2004!

*Apparently the above doesn't fit in a custom user title. Bollocks.
    Copyright Paladin_Hammer 2007: "Deus ex Imperator". "Dio Dal Genica".
    NWO 4 Life!

Funniest Thread EVER