Page 75 of 192 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 2876

Thread: The negative vibe thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Man
    applying ice to bare skin will actually BURN it... how the fuck this happens, i donnu, my biology teacher has had 2 years of pre-med, so i think ill listen to her for once
    I didnt take Cyber to be that dumb

Neg Vibe: i got a TXT msg from Keisha at 7 in the morning, she woke me up

Thanks

Well...

We go back to school tomorrow

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkslime
    Well...

We go back to school tomorrow
    Oh, how sad that my school already ended I might just visit my school today to take some photos of it.

You wondering about why photografing my school? To make textures for UT level of our chool. No complainig from my friends that they don't know the layout of the map anymore...
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks
    EP Points

work was shitty today, and now i think im officially fucked by the RIAA

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n1029/RIAA.jpg

EDIT: LOL now im blocking these Cydoor technologies guys. im up to 5271 in blocked IPs anyone know what pisses these guys off so much? im about to kill my internet for tonight
    Last edited by Panda Man; 22nd-February-2005 at 04:36.

Thanks

Negative vibe for today, and probably until the next calculus test:
    You all know how I neg. vibed about the test a few days ago and how I felt about it. Well, my worst fears came true. I apparently thought I would've done well in the derivatives section of the test, and I was confident, and vice versa with the limits section. Tonight (I have a night class) I got my test back, and lo and behold, I f*cked up the derivatives part, and semi-screwed myself over in the limits part. I apparently got nearly all of the limits answers right, except my teacher decides to take off three points per problem due to not doing the algebra the whole way.
    I just wonder when I will ever truly need to use calc this much in the real world.
    Calc sucks a$$.
    That's my 0.02 for the day.

Oh, and Pandaman, I surely hope you get through that mess in one optimistic piece, I just wish I could run PeerGuardian. The resources it take up on my comp are tremendous.
    Last edited by linkinkampf19; 22nd-February-2005 at 04:37.

Thanks

* I've got a mild headache. (could be positive that it is just mild one...)
    Have you seen me before?

Thanks

My original PC broke down just today (BIOS problem).
    And it's unbelieavable that the cause of destruction was PC mouse <--couldn't believe it myself.
    Now using substitute one (piece of crap).
    Shit!

Thanks
    EP Points

i just blocked out another 14532 IP addresses, persisntant little bastards

my neg: besides they want leave me the hell alone i may be having health problems (chest pains and stuff for over a month now, the did a nuclear stress test so they are sure my heart is a-ok)

EDIT: cydoor technologies are the ones buggin me the most, i just googled them.................................. THEY'RE FROM ISREAL lol

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm going to jail cuz i'll kill the stupid teacher...
    To make a short and sweet story, he's the total arse, and he hates me for absolutely nothing apparently. Also, he said my only homework of the year isn't what he wanted, even though everyone homework looks like mine. Plenty of other students said that their project sucked arse big time compared to mine, and were shocked that the teacher said it wasn't what he wanted.
    It's the second time he does that, refusing to help me whenever i need help, or simply not answering to any question. I'm one of the best student, that said by the other students, but obviously I need help sometime or I wouldn't be at school atm...

I'm so going to smash his penix face into tiny pieces. Argh! Makes me so mad.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    I'm going to jail cuz i'll kill the stupid teacher...
    To make a short and sweet story, he's the total arse, and he hates me for absolutely nothing apparently. Also, he said my only homework of the year isn't what he wanted, even though everyone homework looks like mine. Plenty of other students said that their project sucked arse big time compared to mine, and were shocked that the teacher said it wasn't what he wanted.
    It's the second time he does that, refusing to help me whenever i need help, or simply not answering to any question. I'm one of the best student, that said by the other students, but obviously I need help sometime or I wouldn't be at school atm...

I'm so going to smash his penix face into tiny pieces. Argh! Makes me so mad.
    I'm just playin' devils advocate here, but maybe your class mates are being too nice. That your Teacher, the one who's actually qualified to judge your work, doesn't dig what you've turned in doesn't mean he has it out for you.

Now, the fact that he's unwilling to help you might be an indication of that, but I've had teachers that turned me down and told me to find help elsewhere, and I came out all the better for it. Maybe he's not as bad as you think. Maybe you need to see it as if he's challenging you, and you need to rise to the challenge. If he doesn't like what you turn in, then do that much better next time. Yeah. Teachers aren't all that bad, man. They sometimes do that kind of shit for your own good....

Thanks
    EP Points

For some reason, I am in a fucking pissy mood. With a few exceptions, everybody I have encountered has pissed me off today.

Thanks
    EP Points

All the Dave Chapelle skits i try and DL off limewire are stuffed and i just found out that we wint getting past Season 2 in aus i am sad

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion
    I'm just playin' devils advocate here, but maybe your class mates are being too nice. That your Teacher, the one who's actually qualified to judge your work, doesn't dig what you've turned in doesn't mean he has it out for you.

Now, the fact that he's unwilling to help you might be an indication of that, but I've had teachers that turned me down and told me to find help elsewhere, and I came out all the better for it. Maybe he's not as bad as you think. Maybe you need to see it as if he's challenging you, and you need to rise to the challenge. If he doesn't like what you turn in, then do that much better next time. Yeah. Teachers aren't all that bad, man. They sometimes do that kind of shit for your own good....
    The problem is that he's doing the same thing to almost everyone.
    Once he just turned in berserk mode, because "Jfred", a friend of mine wasn't working for the past 5 minutes... The facts are:
    1) He had finished his work
    2) He was talking to me because he needed help for the upcomming project (builing an amd pc, he never done this so..)
    3) It was about 5 minutes before the end of the class
    4) I was working on the AMD project, so i had plenty of time anyway
    4) Nobody was working �_�

But he was the only one to get blasted. The teacher accused him of always missing classes, when he only missed one for his dental probs, of never listening, doing nothing etc etc.

At first, this teacher was the best we had, but someday he turned out to be different. Maybe something arrived to him, whatever, we shouldn't suffer from anything happening in his life.
    Oh, and this is also the teacher that missed the most classes;
    1 time he was drunk after the christmas party. (WTF)
    2 times in a row (2 days) he was sick. (ok)
    1 time he cut down the period in half, he had to quit for whatever reason.

He also accused me in the past of "Not knowing how to manage a HDD".
    Not going to explain this, or i'll need to rip something/someone apart.

But anyway, no one's gonna make me change my mind, I hate him and i'm almost sure he hates me. You should only see how he doesn't let you even explain why/how, always saying that "Mr polobunny has always a good reason, he's never wrong...."

Thanks

* I ate way to much, I don't feel very comfortable now

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    * I ate way to much, I don't feel very comfortable now
    The smiley just fits there!

* a day is too short with 24 hours only
    Have you seen me before?