Thread: Policenauts anyone?

Thanks

Default Policenauts anyone?

I just posted a request over at the BT Request board, but I'd rather post my request/trade-offer here. I'm looking for the rare-as-hell Policenauts game for the PSX. I'm willing to trade with anything on my trade list, included here. Anyone have it?
    Thanks for any help.
    Edit: Btw, rename the file to a .txt file, my bad.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks
    EP Points

I found a torrent for a Psx Policenauts NTSC-J 2CD. I don't Know If This Is the One you are looking for but i'll post it anyway

Thanks

Wow... you actually found something. Too bad it's a dead torrent. And just 2 cds? Is this the PSX or the 3DO version? I wouldn't mind either one since there are 3DO and PSX emus out there.
    Could you PM me the link to the tracker site? The one inside the torrent doesn't seem to be a valid link... perhaps I could grab the torrent directly from site(it may have been updated) but I have a feeling that the tracker is just down. Anyways, thanks a million.

Thanks

This is (ofcourse) the time I come marching in, as usual, and brag about my games...

Yeah, Policenauts is 2 discs.

I've got it.
    (you don't)

There's a 3rd disc for the PSX version too, the original Policenauts release came with some stickers + a spot for a 3rd CD in the cover with a paper piece cut out as a CD... A little advertisement for the disc "Policenauts - Private Collection"

Now, for some odd reason; I've got that one too.
    It contains some interviews, some making of stuff, artwork, music/audio, and also the option to play the mini games and action sequences... and if memory serves me right, you can run up a "watch the game as a movie" feature, sorta like the one found in Shenmue 2.

Thanks

If you aren't willing to trade, then you have no business in this thread.

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

This is the one on SN. I'd get it while you can. It has three discs as well.

EDIT: I can't upload the torrent itself since it's over 97 kbs. So just do a search there for police and you'll find it. The name of the torrent is Policenauts__T_9510G___J_
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

Sadly, that's the Saturn version. It's no problem though, I arranged with crusher for a trade tomorrow. I appreciate your help though, thanks a lot.

Nowhere near what my IP says. Which is weird, yes?
    Thanks

Oh yeah, forgot you wanted it on PSX
    The leader is never the idiot, rather the people who follow....

Thanks

Soeru, I didn�t like your attitude on that reply of yours!

I never said I wouldn�t trade, I just marched in to brag a little...
    Now, I usualy trade with people that either offer me something nice in return... or, I give stuff away for free (or almost free) just because it�s hard to get, but I don�t just give it away to anyone... (I give it to those who basicly actualy deserves it, or have earned themselves my respect, not a very demanding task actualy)

Now, if you�ve got the time, wrap me up a list or something, ready for next Saturday, and I�ll see if I can give you a hand... maybe...
    (reason I�m doing schedules now is because of the army... they�re wasting me time... god damn it...)

Thanks

How the hell can someone deserve it? He's asking and hes a good member, thats good enough.

You can't deserve it through downloading it. Only by buying it. Trading isn't even "deserving" it, just a means of obtaning it.

either give it to him or don't bring it up.
    Last edited by quaycur; 22nd-August-2004 at 22:20.

Thanks

Thing is, someone says they have something, just like a man with a stick, then they come like dogs, running around in circles around you, barking, just �cause the want that stick...
    Now, they can do that forever, but all it takes is just to sit down and evt. give the man their pawn, and voila! The man throws the stick and shouts FETCH!

I know Soeru is a good member, but I just didn�t like his reply to my post.

Right now, I�d gladly share the damn thing, but I don�t think I�ll share the "Private Collection" disc... We�ll see later on... I�ll see what I can do when I get home this weekend.
    Meanwhile, evt. Soeru, show me a list or something... sometimes, a list is all I want, �cause if I suddenly figure out that I could need a certain title, then I can just look up on in my list archive and
    "a ha! That guy has it, I gave him a freebie earlier, maybe he�s decent enough to give me one too"

Get it?

Thanks

And theres such thing as the man being an ass waving the stick around. ( I hate analogies)

But, I guess you weren't doing that and I was a little heated that night.

Ignore this now and deal with soreu.