Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Stop being such haters already.

Thanks

Thank you Xaenn and those who helped me prove my point. I guess you just can't get through the thick skulls of these idiots here. So once again thanks SS, Xaenn, and Norgus.

Sig above thanks to crusher

Thanks

What? I said nothing to or about him just now. Who are you directing that post at? I simply stated that I already knew the message that his sig is expressing. Norgus was defending him, and Schutzstaffel was saying that she was informed by it. So I ask again, who were you talking to?

Thanks

Ok, I don't know if anyone else did it, but Skinner had multiple very condescending posts against Fox.

But you apparently don't remember anyone speaking against your signature... Odd.
    "Someone who actually had a say"... Somehow, I figured you'd reply with something like that. What you don't seem to understand is that if you have a right to defend your signature - which you obviously have done - then everyone else has a right to attack it. Don't like us complaining about it? Ignore everyone doing that. Then look up "social skills" in the dictionary.
    Oh, oh, everyone, look above at Foxhound's post! Behold the vast amounts of counter-arguments! The power of civilty! This man's ability to accept a loss! Damn, is he great... Oops, was my sarcasm showing?
    I suppose I made a mistake in saying all of you proved his point. It seems Skinner was the only one.

Thanks

You really don't have to apologize, I wasn't trying to sound rude or higher than you. I was just wondering who it was you were directing that at. I did at one point tell him to take it down, but that was just a suggestion mainly. Sorry for the tone I may have taken in that post. Hope this clears everything up as you have tried to do in your post.

Thanks

It's cool man. I kinda did feel as though I should apologize as it really wasn't everybody doing it as I said it was.

Btw, I didn't take offense from your post.

Ziegfried Guest

Ok, Xaenn and whomever... Read the opening post. Where did I say "hate is always wrong, no matter who it's directed towards"? Nowhere, that's right. This thread was created as defense for Ruby Eilon and nothing more.

Now, my point in Xaenn's second quote above is still valid, and I still haven't heard any arguments against it. Come on Foxhound, try it out.

Thanks

exactly her defense and then he went on about suicide earlier luser or whatever and then foxhound posted with his sig of how to commit suicide correctly

Thanks

I apologize then Skinner, my bad completely. I didn't realize that nobody should hate Ruby (I don't btw) but it's ok to hate everyone else. I apologize for missing something so obvious.

Ok, I'll argue against your second point. That's just like saying, obviously you have a right to defend your life, so others have a right to try and take it....Or you have a right to defend yourself from torture, so OBVIOUSLY others have a right to torture you. It is a quite valid point.

Ziegfried Guest

No... It's bad to hate (what I meant was, I think obviously, dislike) Ruby for what she's done here so far.

My second point obviously applies only to these forums, or maybe forums in general. Foxhound seems to think he can put what ever the hell he wants in his signature, since that's his choice. He also seems to think that if you have any problems with his signature, all you can do is ignore it. If this is true, can't I complain about it all I want, since complaining is my choice? Can't he just ignore those complaining? His arguments aren't very good so far.

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay I'd just like to admit I killed myself yesterday when I saw that signature, I mean I finally knew the right way so I had to try it.

Guess what it works too, so here I am all dead an stuff.

(\__/)_/)
    (O.o ).^)
    (> < ) <)

Now we know how viral bunny signatures really spread.

Thanks

Originally posted by Skinner8
    My second point obviously applies only to these forums, or maybe forums in general. Foxhound seems to think he can put what ever the hell he wants in his signature, since that's his choice. He also seems to think that if you have any problems with his signature, all you can do is ignore it. If this is true, can't I complain about it all I want, since complaining is my choice? Can't he just ignore those complaining? His arguments aren't very good so far.
    Don't get my wrong...I think that forum members should debate stuff along the line of whether or not sigs and the like are offensive or suitable. But the reason why you said before wasn't valid...

But I also think that as long as admins have already said it is ok, doesn't leave a lot of room left to debate it.

Thanks

man. for a thread about peace and love and all that, this has certainly stirred up a bunch of problems.

Thanks

I think people are mixing up criticism with hate.

Ziegfried Guest

Doesn't bother me as long as I'm getting the gil.

...Kidding.
    Last edited by Ziegfried; 27th-June-2004 at 17:23.

Thanks

Fucking checkmate.