Thread: The Remastered Penis-Out: Now in SUHD

Hybrid View

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    The first movie was a little outdated for me; at the age I first watched it that is. Its what...10 years my senior.
    SAC was incredible though, innocence was odd and SSS really impressed me.
    I just recently watched the first movie about 2 months ago now. It did not live up to everything I had heard about it, it definitely felt outdated. Because of the bad taste it left in my mouth I haven't touched anything else GitS

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Sheras View Post
    I just recently watched the first movie about 2 months ago now. It did not live up to everything I had heard about it, it definitely felt outdated. Because of the bad taste it left in my mouth I haven't touched anything else GitS
    That isn't the point I tried to make. When I said "at the age I whatched" I meant that I did not have the attention span or intellectual hunger to grasp a dialog-heavy show. In retrospect it is a work of art. If you don't like the movie though, then you won't like the other stuff. The consperiesies and action less cyber terrorism become more pronounced as the series goes on. In fact, there is no less than two episodes I can recall consisting of nothing more than half hour of dialog at a digital table.