Page 229 of 284 FirstFirst ... 129179219224225226227228229230231232233234239279 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 4260

Thread: Introductions and Farewells Thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by writer1981 View Post
    Hello just joined today. I actually think I was a member here pre 2008. Well I hope everyone is having a good day.
    Welcome to EP.
    Hopefully you will enjoy your stay.
    HP: 454 / 1816

Thanks

Default nooob!

hi im new.. and yea.. HELLOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    EP Points

Hi BrokenHabbit. I like your avatar.

Thanks

Hey everyone, my name's Rohin and love playing games and game development. I'm currently working on a platformer which uses the A* algorithm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHaxjxgCN8. The most interesting part of game development I find is AI and path finding. I think more work needs to be done in those areas for platform games.

Also, I seem to be having very bad luck with these forums! Can an admin please activate my account? Yesterday I at least had access to the 'New Account Issues' forum, but today I seem to have been locked out of that as well! Ironically I cannot even access this thread which was created to help those who still haven't had their accounts activated: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...AD-THIS-THREAD.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rohin View Post
    Hey everyone, my name's Rohin and love playing games and game development. I'm currently working on a platformer which uses the A* algorithm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOHaxjxgCN8. The most interesting part of game development I find is AI and path finding. I think more work needs to be done in those areas for platform games.

Also, I seem to be having very bad luck with these forums! Can an admin please activate my account? Yesterday I at least had access to the 'New Account Issues' forum, but today I seem to have been locked out of that as well! Ironically I cannot even access this thread which was created to help those who still haven't had their accounts activated: http://www.epforums.org/showthread.p...AD-THIS-THREAD.
    Hi, the reason you cannot access that forum any longer is because you proved your humanity. You posted enough times to prove that you are not a bot.
    you should now have access to all of the public forums. Enjoy.

Thanks

Haha, that's great news! Thank you!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rohin View Post
    Hey everyone, my name's Rohin and love playing games and game development.

Hello Rohan and welcome to EP you will be happy to know your account has been activated otherwise you couldn't post here the reason you can't access the account issues thread is because its reserved for inactivated accounts once you can log in you lose access to that sub-forum

Thanks

Default Can anyone help???

I dont know how to start a thread can anyone help me out pls pls,,,,

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Welcome sidwalia. Starting a thread is easy, just you need to glance in a subforum that takes threads (some are just there sort subforums). Like here:
    http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...p-ISO-Requests

Over there you'll see a "post new thread" button on the top left of the page. Hit that and you can write up your thread.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

thnx

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by sidwalia427 View Post
    thnx
    Hey Sid!! for some reason you smell like an indian to me

The password for my upload's is "caidsncer". If you love my uploads,then hit the "THANX" button.

Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't been on here much lately, the thing is..I'm going through some personal things. I'm probably not going to be on here very often for awhile. I'm not going to bore anyone with the details, but hopefully I'll get these things cleared up soon.

Thanks

yo

Thanks

Hello everyone. I am Onomatopoeia, and I am pleased to meet you all.

Thanks

Default finally back on the forums

well, since ep lost all those user profiles way back in, i think last december? i finally return to my favorite place of video game origins after a long time away. Im glad i can now have my contribution to the community set in the hearts and minds of all of you